Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Originally posted by stillakid
    Yeah, but you have to show your face! What if someone recognizes you? It's hard to get dates from hot chicks if they see you in a Jedi outfit.
    Who do I know,I'm only 14 and my mom will kill me if I bring home a chick. Today I seen a sign on the side of the road it said
    " CHICKS FOR SALE Call 1-352-555-5555 " and my sis IJG said " There is hope to find you a chick"
    Signature Disabled

Nah, I called. They're already out.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

HAHAHA.......I don' know how but a gave you the wrong number.I did call them and there Chicks are $10 each.
    Signature Disabled

Alright! Time to start that harem.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

maybe you could collect your costume piece by piece as b'day/christmas/what every you celebrate presents if your parents are supportive of your hobby. here's a link that may be helpful if you ever decide to persue a trooper costume again:
    http://www.starwarstoycollector.com/...ArmorMain.html
    talent borrows, genius steals. - the designers republic

SQ- Thanks for the link,It's a great site.Also thanks for the advice.
    I do get payed $10 a month for cleaning,I also plan on getting a job at publix.You only have to 14 or older to get a job there.

-Joey-
    Signature Disabled

Originally posted by CloneTrooperMace
    SQ- Thanks for the link,It's a great site.Also thanks for the advice.
    I do get payed $10 a month for cleaning,I also plan on getting a job at publix.You only have to 14 or older to get a job there.

-Joey-
    Sorry, I guess I forgot to mention that it can get pretty pricey. I'm not even sure how much I've spent on my Bikerscout costume, but it is in excess of $1000.

My next goal is to put together a Rocketeer but that's going to be more difficult to obtain the pieces as well as being expensive.

where would be a good place to try to build up your armor piece by piece? I've thought of that as well, but it seems as everthing is a kit.. I could certainly put something together over time.. Any suggestions? The link above just hit a site that had pics.. he wasnt selling anything..
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]

oh sorry about that, I didn't surf around before posting that link, I just grabbed it out of my bookmarks. he used to sell stuff and run ebay auctions (always with a bin) I was just there reading through some of the site and saw a note saying he's currently away for a month or something. here's the link to his auctions page:
    http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...page=1&rows=25
    none currently but check back from time to time, I'm sure he'll have more before long.

for those of us that don't have one yet (I'm a dreamer too) the two strategies seem to be buy a piece at a time or force yourself to save a little each week and don't touch it until you've put away enough.

when I really get good and serious about getting one for myself, I'm going with stillakid's advice and contacting 501st.com. I looked through most of their site and it doesn't look like there's a better authority.
    talent borrows, genius steals. - the designers republic