Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Question Armor Help...PLeaseeeee

Hello to all SSG Members

Were can a guy find Full Armor of a CloneTrooper Or a StormTrooper with a CloneTrooper Hemlet?I looking for one for Celebration 3.

Thanks
    Joey Johnson
    Signature Disabled

Try Ebay or www.costumejunkie.com
    But I was going to Tosche Station to pick up some Star Wars figures!!!

I tryed ebay no luck,some luck at www.costumejunkie.com, The 501 is down,And i need to look at Bikerscout.com

thanks all
    Signature Disabled

check the 501st website again. The main page is down but you can still find the links and contact information for the individual Garrisions. I would contact the Garrison in your area looking for the answers.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Originally posted by Exhaust Port
    check the 501st website again. The main page is down but you can still find the links and contact information for the individual Garrisions. I would contact the Garrison in your area looking for the answers.
    Yeah, what he said. I don't know where you live, but undoubtedly there is someone nearby who can help you in person. If not, most of the armor creators will ship the goods to you. And its bikerscout.net, not dot com. And keep in mind that not all armor is created equal. Different guys have different levels of detail sculpted in and some have better "pulls" (the plastic) than others. Cheaper is not necessarily the way to go.

Thanks all I'm going to be a jedi,Cost to much to be clonetrooper
    Signature Disabled

Originally posted by CloneTrooperMace
    Thanks all I'm going to be a jedi,Cost to much to be clonetrooper
    Yeah, but you have to show your face! What if someone recognizes you? It's hard to get dates from hot chicks if they see you in a Jedi outfit.