2004 Press Release

Hasbro stays on target with Star Wars in 2004

2004 is your year for Star Wars figures. That's right! After two years of action features and extreme poses, Star Wars will be going back to nuetral poses and authentic detail.

You will also see a wonderful assortment of different characters throughout the Star Wars Universe from all your favorites to the most obscure aliens and droids.

2004 promises to be the best year for Star Wars toys. So, sit tight and get ready for the excitement!

This is what I want to see to help assure me that all the mess of 2002 and 2003 will be rectified.

Hasbro already stated that action features where gone for now, and I doubt there is a chance that they'll return. I haven't seen quite so many complaints about the poses though. And many of the 2003 figures have decent articulation even with the poses. But 2004 from the scant bit of information we have on it so far, so be one of the best years ever.

Jabba the Hutt w/ Dias, a strong focus on ROTJ especially Jabba's Palace, Luke: Jabba's Palace, R2-D2: Bartender, Bubo, and the promise of new Ewoks and Woklings as well. 2004 sounds nothing but fantastic to me, and I'm sure that it will please many of the folks that seem less then thrilled with 2003 so far.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Last edited by Beast; 05-16-2003 at 03:22 PM.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

You better pray 2004 is good Hasbro. At the rate you're going, you'll loose a LOT of loyal customers before then. Of course, we can still depend on Palpatine, Orn Free Taa, and Djas, and Geo Warrior to still be sitting on the pegs.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

At this rate I will get all the 2003 figures in 2004. Those 2004 releases will be gotten around 2006 if Hasbro doesn't fix the distribution process.

I for one will be glad to see nuetral poses again. They look much better. As long as they have tons of posability, and can fit into vehicles they will be fine.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten