TOP TEN LIST
of Things That Annoy Left-Handers:
10. Right-handed scissors.
9. Teachers who give lower grades to kids who use the "wrong hand".
8. Learning to drive and wondering why they built all the roads backwards.
7. People always asking "Why can't you use your right hand?" Just reply, "Why can't you use your left hand?"
6. The thought that if you'd been born a few centuries earlier, you'd have been burned at the stake for witchcraft.
5. Sitting at a desk three inches to the right of a right-hander and trying to write.
4. The reaction you get from the salesperson when you ask if they sell left-handed potato peelers.
3. The fact that "left", literally translated, means "wrong".
2. Early childhood memory of your parents screaming in horror, "Oh no, my child is LEFT HANDED!"
1. Ergonomic mouse - designed to fit comfortably in the right hand.