Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hey how about rereleasing some that did not recieve wide distribution

Like Death Star Droid. Maybe I am just being selfish, but he saw a small distribution and is hard to come by. I need seveal man.

Yestertoys.com has them for $9 mint, $8 non-mint, or a batch of 16 for $115.00. Their shipping is very good too. I just bought a bunch of stuff and only had to pay $5.80 for UPS. The site is slow sometimes, but i like them. They're easier then going to ebay.

http://sites.browsermanaged.com/fold...30&product=808
    Last edited by Piett; 05-19-2003 at 10:19 AM.

It would be nice to see some of the harder to find Episode I figures rereleased. Especially over figures that sat on pegs for a long time. But I have heard the new saga rereleases will be short packed and hard to get a hold of. I can't imagine paying big bucks to get the saga leia "new likeness" when you can still get the POTF2 version for 2 or 3 bucks.
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

Yes, Sio Bibble, Naboo Royal Guard, TC-14 & R2-B1 (we can always use more droids) from EP1.

As far as POTF2, the ones I have had the most trouble finding are the Cantina Band members, Motti, Ree Yees, and some of the exclusives.

They wouldn't do that because it's actually a wise decision...

End...
    They call them fingers, and yet they don't fing. Noodle that one for a while.
    "Logic dictates we haul @$$." - Mego Spock from Twisted Toyfare Theater; Issue #59

Originally posted by tgr3328
    Yes, Sio Bibble, Naboo Royal Guard, TC-14 & R2-B1 (we can always use more droids) from EP1.

As far as POTF2, the ones I have had the most trouble finding are the Cantina Band members, Motti, Ree Yees, and some of the exclusives.
    I thought the cantinia band members were a fan club exclusive from a while back. I managed to get the 6 band members, but they weren't carded. They were the same figure with 6 instruments.

I agree with having Sio Bibble rereleased. He is one of the most impressive EPI figures. I was lucky enough to get one.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

That one was an fan club exclusive, but there were also the Cantina Band two-packs. I think they were a Walmart exclusive. Anyway, they are one of the few POTF2 figures that I have had no luck finding.

Really they have DSD for sale huh? I will check them out this evening. I really had only a slight problem getting any of the others I wanted at retail. I found a couple of R2 with holo Leia,TC14 and R2B1 figures, but I have never seen Sio, Amidalia with accension gun, Beast pack Han/TaunTaun,nor DSD at anywhere near retail. I am hoping the new Hoth Han is not hard to come by.

Here's what I would like to see rereleased...

Sio Bibble
    TC-14
    Naboo Royal Guard
    Naboo Royal Security
    R2-B1
    Imperial Officer (re-rereleased)
    Stormtrooper (COMMTECH)
    Bantha w/ Tusken Raider
    Eopie w/ Qui-Gon Jinn
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Jayspawn ... is your signature meant to be humourous or accurate? I know it always seemed difficult to understand Moff Tarkin on that line, but I eventually came to the conclusion that he said "military target", which would make sense, as opposed to "literary", which does not. Though you may just be poking fun at Moff - I'm not sure. For all I know, Moff flubbed the line and even GL couldn't tell whether he said it correctly or not, and so left it alone.
    Dar Basra