Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation New Luke and Vader??

I just checked out Kebco and they just listed a New Hope Luke and Darth for preorder. Are these gonna be repacks of old figs or all new sculpts. Has some promisse if Luke is something other then Tatooine. Anyway, did I miss something? Anybody ahev some info on them?

I saw that, too. It is probably a typo. I have the ROTJ Luke and Vader (and the Snowtrooper) on pre-order with Kebco, so I'm hoping those come in soon.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

This is from another site but, apparently, Hasblah is reissuing a Tatooine Luke and basic Vader. These were found in a Wal*Mart computer... from what I recall of the article.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

The Vader is supposedly the one from the Dark Lords of the Sith 2-pack. Not sure about the Luke, most likely Blast Shield Luke. I wish they would toss a poncho in with the poor guy, since we still do need a figure of Luke: Tatooine w/ Poncho.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Interesting...If that's the case, I'll probably pass on Luke and Vader is a wait-and-see.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

I will get the Vader definately. The luke, if blastshield, I will pass on because I already have that one.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

I can't stand the repacks! Pilot Jango? Give me a break! It just came out! I think most would prefer Hasbro to keep bringing out new characters. If you're going to do a re-pack, Do like EP1, Release ten thousand Mauls and Qui Gonn's in different poses!

They should release figs that very few people were able to pick up the first time around. Ree-Yees, ComTech Leia/Pit Droids/Motti,
    EU Dark and Space Troopers, Mara, the list goes on. I'd even buy 4 more Death Star Troopers if they weren't $10 each and came with new style blasters.

which wave guys, 13 or 14?
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

That's great news. Vader from MOTDS is on the top of my list for sure. Blast Shield Luke is a great figure too. With an added poncho, that would be the best Tatooine Luke ever. I will definitely get them both.

However, I don't know how likely that's true though, considering the fact that ROTJ Luke and Vader are scheduled to be released around summer.
    "We shall double our efforts."

Hasbro, you forgot a-boot us Canadians.

MAKE MOFF JERJERROD!