Clone Wars figures and new Unleashed on ebay! Clonetrooper 3 pack!

"Trust me, itís paradise. This is where the hungry come to feed. For mine is a generation that circles the Globe in search of something we havenít Tried before. So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite, and never outstay your welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what, itís probably worth it."

Two questions

Droid army: It looks like these are all rehashed. But wondering about the Superbattle droid - looks like it just has two hands. Will it also come with the weapon arm add-on? Don't see it. If not, then kind of useless in a battle scene.

Clone troopers: Where's the one in the blue 'skirt' - to be on separate card?

Launcher: Looks good - though probably expensive just to get the rolling droid version (I'm not that interested in a 'launcher').
    What am I, a Moisture Farmer, an Angry Loner or a Sith Apprentice - I can't keep up!

But that said . . .

. . . the stuff looks cool - about time Hasbro sell these multi-packs at retail!

Now I just wish they'd do it from the beginning, so we wouldn't waste money by paying more to buy these things when they're first offered on single cards . . .
    What am I, a Moisture Farmer, an Angry Loner or a Sith Apprentice - I can't keep up!

People are pathetic. The Clone Trooper 3pack is over $100. Can't these people wait a few months & save some $$$.

I mean, I'd like to have it too. But come on!!!!

It's like the idiots who were paying $50 each for Episode II figures before they came out only to find them warming pegs 2 months later for <$5.

WOW-that auction ended with a final bid of $101.00 plus $15.00 for shipping. Someone must have: 1.) A ton of money to blow or 2.) Be high on crack. IMO I think it's answer #er 2. HH
    Anakin: "Where are you going Master?"
    Obi-Wan: "To get a drink!! A Molson XXX!!"

what a dumb@$$!! if they wait they could use that $100 to buy an army's worth!! MAN SOME PEOPLE!

Remember, bid hard-bid fast-bid high!!
    Last edited by lordscalper; 06-28-2003 at 05:56 PM.