Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Hey! Where's the new showdown? And will this be a round robin tournament?
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Hmmm. . . I guess it is time. I'll reserve my own judgment on this for a while to see what everyone else has to say (though the winner is clear in my mind).

Daredevil vs Snake Eyes
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Pshaw. Snake-Eyes. Easy. And Twice on Sunday.

Gotta be Snake Eyes. Since he's a silent Ninja, Daredevil's going to have a hard time locating him before he strikes.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Right. I mean let's look at DD's powers. Heightened senses? Well, how many of those are actually useful? He can smell farts let several city blocks away? He can taste the tobasco sauce more than us? He can read regular print with his sensitive fingers?
    So basically he can hear really well. And he's on olympic level athlete.

Snake-Eyes is a NINJA. Mammal. Flips out. Kills people. Wails on Guitars. NINJA trumps "works out alot" every time.

I'm not voting one way or another just trying to be the devil's advocate (insert everyones collective groan), but doesn't DD kick Ninja butt all the time? He has the heightened senses, he was trained by Stick (the same guy who trained the TMNT), and they're Ninja's!

I didn't know that Snake Eyes plays guitar... (The image that appears in my mind is the beginning of COPS where they show some cops playing in a band). SE is also the one that doesn't talk right? Maybe after DD he can take on Black Bolt?
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Originally posted by dr_evazan22
    I'm not voting one way or another just trying to be the devil's advocate (insert everyones collective groan), but doesn't DD kick Ninja butt all the time? He has the heightened senses, he was trained by Stick (the same guy who trained the TMNT), and they're Ninja's!
    Stick did not train the TMNT, but the character of Splinter was based on the character of Stick from DareDevil. Sorry, just had to make that small comment. There are a whole bunch of little DD injokes in the original Mirage TMNT. Like the cannister of ooze in the original mirage comics struck a blind kid before it went into the sewers.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

gotta go with joe on this one. skill for skill they might be closely matched, but as soon as snake eyes pulls out his uzi, it's all over but the crying. heightened senses or not ben affleck is not neo and doesn't stop bullets in mid-air, instead he uses his chest to collect them as shrapnel.

Originally posted by JarJarBinks
    Stick did not train the TMNT, but the character of Splinter was based on the character of Stick from DareDevil.
    I never knew that ! I was just kidding around !

Thanks!
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Daredevil was trained by Stick and Stone. He has whooped 10 cans of Ninja *** every Sunday since he was 19, and 11 cans on welfare weeks. Daredevil is superhuman - and would take SnakeEyes apart like my little brother would a DQ Blizzard - in record time.

Snake Eyes is a Viet Nam vet - read "near 60 years old".

Ladies and gentlemen, your winner by knockout - DAREDEVIL!!!!!
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008