Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    The Father Figure: Professor Xavier vs Splinter
    this one's a draw, neither would actually fight.
    The Slightly Homicidal Unofficial Leader: Wolverine vs Raphael
    logan dominates, simply knocks raph onto his back and laughs when he can't right himself.

The Stiff-As-A-Board Official Leader: Cyclops vs Leonardo
    while i give cyclops style points for his choice in eyewear, everyone realizes the straight-arrow do-gooder isn't much of a force on his own. gotta give leo the upper hand here.

The Scientific Genius: Beast vs Donatello
    either fighting or engaging in an intellectual debate think the big blue guy carries the day here.

The Wisecracking Teen: Jubilee vs Michaelangelo
    jubilee loses to michaelangelo. gambit vs mikey would've made for a much more interesting match.

The Not-Quite-A-Team-Member: Banshee vs Casey Jones
    casey being the reason i liked the turtles has to emerge victorious here

The Token Hot Redhead: Jean Grey vs April O'Neil
    no contest - it's jean all the way.

the mutant powered x-men function much better as a team, individually more of their weaknesses are exposed. all in all, a fairly even match when broken down into separate bouts.

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Wait. There are 4 ninja turtles, and like 50,000 X-Men.

That's like asking who would win in a fight between the Paquonoke Municipal Sherriff's Office and the U.S.Marines.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Originally posted by Eternal Padawan
    Wait. There are 4 ninja turtles, and like 50,000 X-Men.

That's like asking who would win in a fight between the Paquonoke Municipal Sherriff's Office and the U.S.Marines.
    Easy. Paquonoke has the better coffee.

But what about Cable vs. Fugitoid? I'd go with... the one with the guns, super strength, and mean personality. Fugitoid.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

SHHHH...You're not supposed to say Cable anymore! Rob Liefeld may want his cut!

I'm not sure who Fugitoid is, but I think just about anyone can take PayTV...

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Padawan
    SHHHH...You're not supposed to say Cable anymore! Rob Liefeld may want his cut!

I'm not sure who Fugitoid is, but I think just about anyone can take PayTV...
    Sorry. I forgot the hatred for him.
    Fugitoid was intor'd in the original Mirage TMNT series (#7 or #8, if I recall correctly) in some zapped-to-the-future story (the guys end up back in time with Cerberus the Aardvark, too). He's a robot with (again, if I recall correctly) self-esteem issues, kinda like the robot in the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Universe trilogy, whose name escapes me (Henry? Harold? Albert? Gordon? Gertrude? ) at the moment. So, moodiness beats out brute strength and powers in my book!
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

How about. . . .

The Silver Surfer vs Optimus Prime
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Well, Optimus is 20 foot tall advanced military robot with centuries of impeccable courage and leadership abilities under his (metaphoric) belt.

But Norrin Radd wields the power cosmic.

Surfer has a nifty new ashtray for Galactus in .08 seconds.

(Sorry Optimus.)

Well, by my reckoning, Optimus is at least forty feet tall if he's an inch (his head measures at least six feet tall, and the typical comic character is at least six heads tall). And he has the most powerful weapon in the universe inside him, specially created to wipe out planet-eating baddies, so I think it'll be a bit more of a fight than you think.

Surfer still wins, though.

That is, of course, if either stops philosophizing long enough to actually fight.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Optimus, slow from years of fighting inept giant robots, is defeated by the more powerful and more agile Silver Surfer. So I'm voting for Silver Surfer.
    The website

The Wookie has no pants!

surfer wins only until played by vin diesel. then he must perish.

and the android with low self-esteem from hitchhiker was marvin.