Star Wars Republic #69

SPOILERS AHEAD FOR BOTH THE COMIC AND EPISODE 3!

Anyone else pick it up yet?
    A bit of a surprise in there (for me anyway): Anakin is no longer Obi-Wan's padawan. Apparently he was granted his Knighthood, but it isn't seen, only mentioned. Sasee Tiin congratulates him on the very first page.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Re: Star Wars Republic #69

I noticed it as well.Hopefully we'll learn more in the comics about Obi-Wans/The Councils decision to grant Anakin Knighthood.Perhaps because of the war and the Jedi are short on Knights.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

I really hope so too. It seems like too big of a thing to just gloss over.
    DOMINATE!

It's not really an ROTS spoiler to anyone who's seen Hayden's long wavy hair in ROTJ Version 3.0, as long as it clicks that he doesn't have the Padawan braid anymore.

The upcoming novel Jedi Trial (December release, I believe) is set to tell the tale of how Ani got permission to cut his braid and grow a mullet.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter
    It's not really an ROTS spoiler to anyone who's seen Hayden's long wavy hair in ROTJ Version 3.0, as long as it clicks that he doesn't have the Padawan braid anymore.

The upcoming novel Jedi Trial (December release, I believe) is set to tell the tale of how Ani got permission to cut his braid and grow a mullet.
    I only put the spoiler warning for those who are extra sensitive to spoilers.
    DOMINATE!