Talking there IS a person with a double bladed lightsaber in...

AOTC! here is the pic to prove it!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1328_select.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	27.0 KB 
ID:	203  
    Last edited by ki-adi mundi's bro; 11-19-2001 at 05:18 AM.

supposidly that's anakin and dooku. and if reports are correct, that is a photo of the two using "glow sticks" so the proper light reflections will be seen. i think what you percieve to be a double bladed saber in dooku's hands is actually a single blade with the entire swing image exposed in the photograph, thus the appearance of two blades. it's kind of like what an animator would do to demonstrate the swing of a saber blade.

something just came to me. a while back when this select image was released, someone here posted they thought they could see someone hanging in the background in the darkness between anakin and dooku, but we never could quite make out what it is. what if the individual hanging in the background is obi-wan, as seen in the trailers, being held prisoner? the setting looks similar to that of the trailer.

Originally posted by ki-adi mundi's bro
    sorry, Double.
    You know there's an edit feature so you don't have to post follow up post to correct your mistake.

There is one two sabers in that shot, Count Dooku has the red one and Anakin has the other. But if I've heard correctly Dooku will fight with TWO SABERS and at one point Anakin will pick up Obi-Wans (he has been knocked out) saber and fight Dooku with both.
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.

I posted that awhile back about there being someone suspended between Anakin and whoever it is with the lightsaber. I'm not sure it's Lord Dooku, because his head is in there somewhere else as well.
    Lucas: "Stop that, my hands are dirty."

Rick: "So are mine."

Long Live Yaddle.

Star Wars Episode III: McCallum's Revenge aka "It's freakin' awesome!"

I've had the select image analysed by lab technicians and can confirm that there is no third person in that particular image. I have seen another image similar base upon the select image where someone had photoshopped a third figure in there which i believe was Palpatine. How silly. Nothing escapes Emperor Jargo's eye......well maybe sometimes things do... ARRRRR!