Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
    Seems likte I need to complain more often. I found the Cinema Scenes at the Sawmill Toys R Us and also found Yoda and Anakin from the Clone Wars. There were only three of each of Yoda and Anakin left when I was done. Does anyone know who else is in that wave?

Those are good findings man. and the ARC trooper is the other figure in that wave. I have pretty much everything, but know freakin clone wars yoda, anakin, ARC. I have not seen em in stores, or anywhere cheap on the net, and kebco has not sent me mine either. Well done Ohio Jedi. I have the council, I just havent seen it in stores. I think when I make trips to columbus the word gets out and they hide everything.
    scooby-wan kadoobie

Hehhe, small world, my friend dave callled me from TrU sawmill and was picking up Anakin, Aayla and yoda. Too bad none of that new stuff has found it's way into dayton yet.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Ohio Jedi
    Seems likte I need to complain more often. I found the Cinema Scenes at the Sawmill Toys R Us and also found Yoda and Anakin from the Clone Wars. There were only three of each of Yoda and Anakin left when I was done. Does anyone know who else is in that wave?
    THANK YOU OHIO JEDI! ONLY ONE SLIGHT ANNOYING PROBLEM. NO NEW CLONE WARS FIGURES WERE THEY AT THE SAWMILL TRU WHEN I WENT! OH well, here are my findings.I went to the sawmill toys r us (one I deemed worst in columbus) and found............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .............................. ....................THE JEDI COUNCIL AND WAR ROOM SCENES! AND A BIG DRUMROLL FOR THIS FIND. EOWYN! FINALLY I OWN AN EOWYN! Then went to the sawmill meijers and found THE 12 in. YODA! Then went to target and hoped my luck streak would continue. Nope. They had some new figures So if you need some new sw figs., sawmill target is your stop. THAT IS ALL!
    Worst episode ever!

I havent been able to find anything in Akron for awhile. I did go to the toyshow in Mansfield on Sunday.

I got a bunch of good figs to fill in some gaps in my collection for $5 each. My best find though was a POTF red card Darth Vader with short saber in long tray. He was only $3!! I couldnt believe it.

There is one in Columbus this Sunday, Im going to be in town for the Buckeye game Saturday so Im going to stop by on my way home Sunday morning.

If anyone is interested in going and hasnt heard about it let me know I will give you all the details.
    "Everything I tell you is a lie!"

Victory! I stopped by a local Target and found the last 2 NEW Scene Packs sitting on the shelf - these are the second half of the first wave, Jedi Council 2 and Geonosis 2. Glad I got there when I did, because a guy walked up to the SW section a minute after I arrived.

These are great items, as good as the first wave, if not better. The Target Stores are restocking the Scene Packs this week, so keep an eye out for them. If you missed the first wave of scene packs, TRU carries them now.

P.S. - does anyone know a store that has the Emperor? I still havent found him...
    [SIZE=2][FONT=times new roman][COLOR=royalblue][B]My Trade Lists:

[url]http://www.jaredchalfant.com/starwars.html[/url]

My Custom SW figures:

[url]http://www.thecustomalliance.com/chalfant/default.asp[/url][/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Found the new Jedi Council with Yaddle and the new War Room today at Target University Hts. No new figures.....I'm STILL waiting on my KEBCO order for new stuff.
    Anakin: "Where are you going Master?"
    Obi-Wan: "To get a drink!! A Molson XXX!!"

No findings here. Just lightsabers. But I wondered if any of you knew when the battle of hoth set was coming out
    scooby-wan kadoobie

Quote Originally Posted by keithfite
    No findings here. Just lightsabers. But I wondered if any of you knew when the battle of hoth set was coming out
    i forget where, but I heard the hoth set HAS BEEN FOUND!!! (at tru, if you are wondering!)
    Worst episode ever!

I found the Emperor wave at the Akron Target today; they had a few of each: wa-7, faytonni, and the emperor, as well as the new vader and new luke. They also had the lama su wave and the wat tambor wave. Furthermore, they restocked the scene packs with sets 2of2. I only bought one of the emperors and coleman trebor, they should have everything else.

The Walmart in Fairlawn had the han hoth wave and the imperial officer wave. I asked about clone wars value packs, and the toy dept employee said she checked the manifest, and they are not due to receive them.

Has anyone seen the clone wars value packs at Walmart yet; and does anyone know if only certain WMs are going to receive them?
    [SIZE=2][FONT=times new roman][COLOR=royalblue][B]My Trade Lists:

[url]http://www.jaredchalfant.com/starwars.html[/url]

My Custom SW figures:

[url]http://www.thecustomalliance.com/chalfant/default.asp[/url][/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]