Page 13 of 50 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
    No Clone Wars Value Packs around here yet. I'm gonna hit two WM tomorrow. If I find anything I'll post it.
    Anakin: "Where are you going Master?"
    Obi-Wan: "To get a drink!! A Molson XXX!!"

Sorry...I can't have my post be at 666. Bump....

The Stow / Cuyahoga Falls WM, near Akron, has clone wars value packs,
    but most of them are gone; I found empty display cases for them..but
    went to another endcap and found them. I was able to get one of each,
    when I left, there were 2 anakin value packs, and 1 arc value pack.
    They also had tons of new SAGA figures, they were falling off the
    pegs...

A friend bought me an Anakin value pack and ARC value pack, so I have
    those extras for trade if someone in the area needs them, just send
    me a message.
    [SIZE=2][FONT=times new roman][COLOR=royalblue][B]My Trade Lists:

[url]http://www.jaredchalfant.com/starwars.html[/url]

My Custom SW figures:

[url]http://www.thecustomalliance.com/chalfant/default.asp[/url][/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

No Value Packs in Cleveland...

I was out and about this past weekend and hit several TRUs, Targets and W*Ms. TRUs are all useless from Great Northern to Randall to Mentor. Target in Rocky River had Clone Wars figures, 2 War Room #2 and 1 Jedi Council #2 (Depa's head was broken off!). Target in Avon Lake had 2 each of Screen Scene Assortment #2. Target in Willowick had nothing. Target Univeristy Heights had nothing other than some figures from the last blue SAGA wave. Target in Bedford has Geonosian Fighters and Hailfire Droids (as of 15.09.03) and it looked like a fresh case as there was 4 of each. NONE of the Wal*Marts had any new merchandise. When I mean "none" I mean: Mentor, Great Northern, Macedonia, Willowick & Brooklyn. It's all sad with Wally-World.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

found the new value packs in wal mart in portsmouth, ohio
    They also had ambush tusken, rebel soldier, lama su and clone boy, red battle droid and some others
    scooby-wan kadoobie

found value packs at wal mart Elyria
    Erik

WM at Severence in Cleveland Hts. Had a few value packs left today. I picked up the Anakin one and the ARC Trooper one those were the only ones left. I'M sure that they DID have the Yoda pack but they were all gone. If you don't really look you can pass these up in a heart beat. They were on the corner of the action figure asile. Just look good because you may pass them up-I almost did. STUPID WAL MART!!!!!

Target in University Hts. has the new Clone Wars Yoda, Anakin, and ARC Trooper as of 10:30 this morning.

I found the clone wars at target today. There were still plenty left when I left. They also had the cinema scenes, wave 1. The new Mattel Joker, no robin, and some new JL. No hawk girl though.

Does anyone need a ML elektra?
    Your signature here!

Quote Originally Posted by THE Slayer
    I found the clone wars at target today. There were still plenty left when I left. They also had the cinema scenes, wave 1. The new Mattel Joker, no robin, and some new JL. No hawk girl though.

Does anyone need a ML elektra?
    WHICH TARGET IS THE JOKER AT? CAN YOU GO BACK AND HIDE HIM FOR ME? PM ME BACK, DO NOT POST WHERE HE IS, PM ME WITH WHERE HE IS. THANKS SLAYER!
    Worst episode ever!