Page 15 of 50 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Exclamation "If you hurry, you might catch them!"

Store: K-mart
    Time: 11h30 EST
    What: Clone Wars Multipacks

There were several Separatist Forces packs (as usual) but there was one Jedi Army set and two Clone Trooper sets (both contained the Yellow Trooper with electrobinoculars).
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Toys R Us on Samill had one Obi-Wan Unleashed and one Darth Sidious Unleashed today.
    Oh come, lets sing Ohio's praise,
    And songs to Alma Mater raise.
    While our hearts rebounding thrill,
    with joy, which death alone can still.

Summer's heat and winter's cold,
    The seasons pass, the years may roll

Time and change will surely show,
    How firm thy friendship........

O-HI-OOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Target in Fairlawn put out a fleet of A-wing fighters today, there were 2 on the shelves and another 10 on top! They also had the hailfire droid and the geonosian fighter (3 of each). The Akron Target also had the hailfire droid and the geonosian fighter.

PS - Is anyone in the AKRON area still out there? I haven't posted on here for awhile because it seemed like I was the only one in Akron doing it.

PSS - I have an extra Coleman Trebor, WA-7, and Faytonni for trade, among others on my updated list below if someone needs them.
    [SIZE=2][FONT=times new roman][COLOR=royalblue][B]My Trade Lists:

[url]http://www.jaredchalfant.com/starwars.html[/url]

My Custom SW figures:

[url]http://www.thecustomalliance.com/chalfant/default.asp[/url][/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

I posted this on the Ohio Collectors thread and decided to toss it here to, just in case.

K, did some mondo hunting tonight, due to it being my first weekend home in some time. Ya gotta blow that paycheck!!! h ehehehheeheh First off, i picked up the : LOTR Armored Troll and the Simpsons Be-Sharps playset!! Both of these are awesome!!! The armored Troll is a repack of the FOTR troll, but i like this one too much to pass on it. Plus, it has new stuff and looks different, thus is it truely a repack? OoooooooooOOOOOOooooooooooooo Dwell on that one!

Here is a list rundown of what i saw tonight:

TRU Dayton Mall- Many Simpsons THOH4 Playsets, 2 Be-Sharps Sets remaining, numerous Armored Trolls and the first wave of the CW line, just basic figures, i didn't spot any deluxe.

KB Toy Stores- Lancaster and Dayton Mall- Both had NUMEROUS FOTR figures. I saw a majority of Samwise and Gimli figures at both locations, i do believe.

Troy Wal-Mart- a few Uruk Hai w/ Crossbow and the CW basic line, no deluxe.

Nothing else comes to mind. HH kids!

"Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

at wal-mart in new boston Ohio, "right near portsmouth".
    They had all of the clone wars single figures and have gotten in the value packs. I havent looked in columbus yet, but will be very soon. I will post whatever findings I make.
    and if anyone wants army builders, check kb. For some reason the kb toy stores around here and in KY and WV have them alot
    scooby-wan kadoobie

LOTR collectors- the Wally World in Logan, OH (about 25 miles N. of Athens) had about 3-4 Eowyns (edoras) and about 4 Prologe Bilbo's. HH!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Today in my local town wal-mart they had research droids, factory padme, tusken ambush, clone wars anakin, lott dod, and a bunch of red battle droids. They had the coleman trebor wave as well but no coleman. and at kmart they had army builders. They only had the launchers. at least they are getting new stuff.
    scooby-wan kadoobie

AWESOME SCORE TODAY!
    I got dannl faytoni, wa-7, emperor, luke (repack...still questioning why I got him) and HAWKGIRL! A huge plus was the girl when hawkgirl wouldn't ring up at the cash register! The lady was like Do you remember the price? I honestly didn't so of course I said No. The lady, instead of calling the toy department said Can I just ring it up as one of these (holding a star wars figure)? I said You could. Of course she didn't give a damn, so I got hawkgirl for 4.77! Great day...
    Worst episode ever!

AWESOME SCORE TODAY! I got dannl faytoni, wa-7, emperor, luke (repack...still questioning why I got him), and HAWKGIRL! A huge plus was the girl when hawkgirl wouldn't ring up at the cash register! The lady was like Do you remember the price? I honestly didn't so of course I said No. The lady, instead of calling the toy department said Can I just ring it up as one of these (holding a star wars figure)? I said You could. Of course she didn't give a damn, so I got hawkgirl for 4.77! When I was done, there were:
    2 Emperor Palpatine
    2 Dannyl Faytoni
    1! Wa-7
    1! Ashla and Jempa
    1! Colemen Trebor
    1! Darth Vader (removable helmet-dualing one)
    and a TON of hoth han's and chewbacca's. I also got the only hawkgirl....ALSO GUYS THIS IS VERY VERY VERY IMPORTANT AND I WANT ALL OF YOU TO READ:
    When I was in toys, I talked to another star wars collector. He worked at meijers and said they, indeed had ack-med-beq...IMPORTANT PART STILL COMING-I talked to him for a little while and our main topic was hasbro and expanded universe. Then we started to talk about expanded universe in general...WAS THE GUY I WAS TALKING TO ANY OF YOU? JUST WONDERING!

ANOTHER IMPORTANT POINT-
    I AM NOT SAYING WHERE I FOUND THEM, UNLESS YOU PM ME, THIS SHOULD STOP ALL THE SCALPERS IN THEIR TRACKS! Okay, thanks guys, and pm me away!
    Worst episode ever!

also worth mentioning. The same place where I found the figures, still has one white clone trooper three pack...
    Worst episode ever!