Page 18 of 50 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast
    Has anyone found clone wars wave 2 in Ohio as of 11/8/03
    scooby-wan kadoobie

KEBco has, apparently, received wave two so... I can only guess that it is on its way to retail.

On a side note: Durge/Speeder & Clone/Speeder were spotted at K*B Toys in Fairview Park. They are priced $14.99 (yeah... I know) and there are two of each. There were also about 2-4 packs of Clone Trooper army builders with a red one in the prone position.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Things haven't changed with me. Same crud on the pegs. Just thought I would post so none of you think i'm dead...
    Worst episode ever!

Today in new boston, about an hour from columbus, at wal-mart they had clone wars wave 2. they had 3 ventress, 3 mace, and 3 obi wan. No Durge. I got me a obi wan, ventress, and mace. These figures are excellent. I give each a 10 of 10
    scooby-wan kadoobie

I a couple durges yesterday in the columbus area. I didn't pick them up but a couple of guys were looking at them when i left.
    Your signature here!

I'm still here-haven't had time to do much hunting. KEBco just sent me the Hailfire Droid and Geo Starfighter. Too much work and no time to hunt....
    Anakin: "Where are you going Master?"
    Obi-Wan: "To get a drink!! A Molson XXX!!"

Saw Durge, Mace, Obi, and Asajj at Severence WM today. Picked up the Durge and Asajj for a fellow collector. Just received another package from KEBco today that included all these figures. Still no sign of the Red ARC....All they had at WM were the Blue ARC's. Happy Hunting....
    Anakin: "Where are you going Master?"
    Obi-Wan: "To get a drink!! A Molson XXX!!"

The new Fisto and General Rattlor are pretty cool.
    Your signature here!

Did some MASSIVE hunting today in the dayton area, so here are my results:

Trotwood
    Target- not much, simpsons wave 14 and mostly Saga figues with a few CW wave 1
    Toys R Us- Lots of lost saga figures (Aalya) that i never saw at retail mostly, a few CW wave 1
    Meijer- CW wave 2, just Obi though

Dayton Mall
    TRU- CW figures, simpsons wave 14
    KB toys- old Ep III figures
    Target- last few waves of saga

Beavercreek
    Target- CW wave 1
    TRU- Lots of Saga/CW
    Meijer- Wave 2 CW, just Obi and Mace

Troy
    Wal-mart- ML wave 5 Reed and Silver surfer
    Meijer- still wave 1 CW and lots of 3 packs; nothing much

I"m hoping that Target gets in the Aztec simpsons theater as TRU has it for WAY too much. Also saw a Mr. Freeze in a collectors shop in dayton mall, but they're bastards and charge WAY too much. Looked neat though. HH!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

How much was freeze? A-hole scalpers. Mr.freeze is my favorite batman charactor. Of course mattel must screw EVERYTHING up with all there lines.
    Worst episode ever!