Page 19 of 50 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast
    Star Matty- i believe his price tag was in the 50 dollars or more, region. The thing about this scalper store is that it's RIGHT next door to the KB toys, so i'm sure either
    A. they just walk over as SOON as they open and snag things up or
    b. They have a deal with the employees

It's kinda sickening though cos they have figures on their walls for sale and they're all "hard to find" characters, i think i counted like: 4 jokers, 5 Robins, 3 Eowyns, Twilight Frodo, and a slew of CW figures...the CW figures were running like 19.99 and up...i looked at one ofthem and said, rather loudly, "holy sh--, 20 bucks?!? I just saw this at TRU for 4.99!!" I like to go in there and laugh and make wise arse comments about their prices; needless to say, they don't like me very much there. Cheers!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

That is messed up!I have seen Mr. Freeze once at a Target.

Working on a tip from Star Matt, i checked my local Meijer store on the way home from a flick tonight and found a Mr. Freeze figure!! not the chase mind you, but i don't care for the chase; he looks much better with glasses on!! He rocks! cheers!!

So, start checkin' Meijer stores!!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute
    Working on a tip from Star Matt, i checked my local Meijer store on the way home from a flick tonight and found a Mr. Freeze figure!! not the chase mind you, but i don't care for the chase; he looks much better with glasses on!! He rocks! cheers!!

So, start checkin' Meijer stores!!
    I knew you would get freeze before me. I'll get him, but this is going to turn into robin where I get him 6 months later, I know it. Damn Mattel.
    Worst episode ever!

Walmart at Polaris had the deluxe figures (Wampa, General, 3PO) this morning. There were probably two of each left at I was done.

Happy Hunting

Hey guyute, I love the "jabba the griffen" avatar.
    Worst episode ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Ohio Jedi
    Walmart at Polaris had the deluxe figures (Wampa, General, 3PO) this morning. There were probably two of each left at I was done.

Happy Hunting
    do you mean the craptacular lewis center wal*mart?
    Worst episode ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Star Matt
    do you mean the craptacular lewis center wal*mart?
    Ah, the ole' Lewis Center wally world; that's where my pals and myself did the Midnight Madness for Episode II figures last may. Well, that's where it began and our journey took us all over columbus, but still, nothing but good memories!!

Hit the Beavercreek area today (everything up by Fairfield mall). Found nothing except that the wal-mart across the street had a new Leia and Darth maul. The meijer by WSU's "campus" had all of the wave 2 of the new matrix figs. HH!!

SM- glad ya likey the avatar!

I've found the new collection 2 minus the stormtrooper. Target is still getting the joker and robin waves of Bats, at least that was what they unpacked when I was there. Walmart also had a huge display of ROTK, if anyone needs any of those.
    Your signature here!

Yeah the one by Lewis Center. There was still a Wampa and C-3PO there this morning along with the new wave of Joe figures!!