Page 20 of 50 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast
    Troy Meijer has matrix wave 2 figures AND few Mifune w/ APU!!! I got an APU and this thing is terrific!!

Troy Wally World had all of the Marvel Legends wave 5 except for Blade and Red Skull, of course. HH!!!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

The third wave of Clone Wars stuff was at the Polaris (Lewis Center) Walmart. They also had one concept stormtrooper and still had three clone troopers. Happy Hunting

A Tale of two Targets...

Rockside Road and Northfield Road (Maple Heights): Bail Organa, Ayy Vida, Obi-Wan Kenobi (Outlander Club), Imperial Dignitary #1 and Padme Amidala (Lars Homestead).

Rockport Plaza (Rocky River): Bail Organa, Ayy Vida, Obi-Wan Kenobi (Outlander Club), Imperial Dignitary #1, Elan Sleazebaggano (no ears variation), McQuarrie Concept Art Stormtrooper and Padme Amidala (Lars Homestead).
    Last edited by JEDIpartner; 12-10-2003 at 08:28 AM.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

All TRU I went in in columbus had Clone Wars wave 2, coleman Trebor wave, the new unleashed wave with han, Anakin Starfighter, clone wars wave 1,cinema scenes, and new deluxe figures.

Targets just had clone wars wave 1 and cinema scenes

Media plays are where I have done the best. They are getting all the new figures. I even picked up 3 red ARC troops at the media play in Eastland on Brice Rd. They had one left, but all media plays i go in have tons of star wars.

In Portsmouth Ohio The Wal-Mart had the obi wan nightclub wave and clone wars 2.

and it seems wal mart is a greta place to find the new deluxe Ultra figures. I have seen the general, 3po with pod and wampa at TRU and wal mart. They seem to be getting them the most
    scooby-wan kadoobie

I've not seen any Ultra here in the Cleveland Area... I'd LOVE to find the Red ARC- no luck with that so far. *sigh* I think I might like to get the Unleashed Han even though I am not an Unleashed collector.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

I just went to wal mart in New Boston, which is near Portsmouth They had all the deluxe Ultra, Aayla Secura wave, The R 3PO, hoth soldier wave, and clone wars wave 3. I had never seen kit fisto and Saesee tiin in person. those are amazing figures
    scooby-wan kadoobie

At the Mentor K-Mart they had the Outlander, Sketchtrooper, and CW wave 2 out.
    Come vote in my Best Figure thread this Preview Month.

Picked up the Red ARC Trooper at Target in University Hts. today at 10ish-still had 2 left. Wally World at Severence had all the new Bail wave, I picked up a extra Concept Trooper to open-since my KEBco package came today with all those figures...
    Anakin: "Where are you going Master?"
    Obi-Wan: "To get a drink!! A Molson XXX!!"

the Dayton Dorothy Lane Super Wally World has Sasee Tin and Kit Fisto CW figs. Also saw some of Bariss, Padme Secret Ceremony and the waiter droid. HH!!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Found the Luke Hoth Attack at Wally World on Teideman. No sign of R3PO or the Hoth Trooper-someone might of snagged them-oh well.......
    Anakin: "Where are you going Master?"
    Obi-Wan: "To get a drink!! A Molson XXX!!"