Page 40 of 50 FirstFirst ... 30363738394041424344 ... LastLast

Re: Ohio findings??????

Quote Originally Posted by JEDIpartnr
    I haven't even been looking. I'm just going to give it a rest for a couple weeks and things will start showing up in larger numbers by then. I mean, if Jedi Drew runs across Meena Tillis, Ask Aak and Tarkin and can get 'em for me, I'll have no problem accepting them from him!
    Got your back jack if I find anything new. Nothing really new to report. Stopped at WM at Tiedeman and all they had this morning was #40 thru #44. Sorry, no Tarkin wave yet.... Out on the hunt.....
    Anakin: "Where are you going Master?"
    Obi-Wan: "To get a drink!! A Molson XXX!!"

Hit the Target,TRU, and Wal Mart (all Parmatown) this morning and no sign of the Tarkin wave. I'll keep ya posted of any finds. Have a safe and fun Memorial Day....and remember our troops that are serving or have fallen to keep our freedom.

Hey kids! Are you finding the new deluxe wave? Targets everywhere seem to have gotten them. I'm sure you've seen them, Drew!

Poor old Stass Allie is either cross-eyed or goggle-eyed in every package. I'm not getting her anyhow. She's on the wrong bike, BTW. Spider droid has new paint deco and a re-tooled cannon. I've only seen the white clones and not the ones with the colours. I picked up a Crab Droid for myself yesterday. That thing is HUGE!!!!!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Haven't seen the deluxe wave or the Tarkian wave. I was at Target (Sat.) and they had the Mustafar playset in the back but the B**ch woudn't bring it out for me. She said it had a "Release Date." She was just too lazy to get it. I did pick up The bonus AT-RT W/ Clone and BARC W/ Wookie at Kohl's at Parmatown. That's about it...HH

Gahhh!!!!! Had I known that I actually ran across something you hadn't... I would have picked it up for you!!! Is there anything you DON'T want from the new deluxe wave?

Well, I spoke to you today so you know what I want. Thanks. Anyways, picked up my R2 Pepsi cooler from a manager bud of mine that works for a grocery chain today. The thing is cool and the best part is that he gave it to me FREE..... . Still no sign of the Tarkin wave. HH

Picked up the Yoda, Solo, and Fett cups yesterday from Target in Bedford. Anyone still here in Ohio.... Please post....

Hey, buster!

Just adding that I found Drew Stass Allie, the Crab Droid and the Spider Droid yesterday. Hope you have luck on your hunt this morning!!!

How is Stass, I'm still not sure if I want her or not. Is she permanately hunched over?
    Your signature here!

No luck....Bone dry. Target,WM, and TRU in Parma had nothing new. HH.