Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 36424344454647484950 LastLast

Re: Ohio findings??????

Pops found 57 and 59 last night in Mansfield; still no 58. I got the crazy idea last night, "hey, i think i'll get up at 7 am and head to target @8 am and they'll have figures!" yeah, next time I get that idea, i demand that somebody punch me in the crotch and slap me in the face cos it's a HORRIBLE idea. nothing. hit two targets, about 4 wal-marts and NOTHING NEW. I did get a Sith Eyes Anakin, which was nice.

but yeah, these exclusives ARE KILLING me. I guzzled so much gas today looking for them and nothing. so, i bought a set of Lava Obi and Anakin on e-bay. The price was pretty much what I'd spend chasing all over God's creation looking for those bleyatches. I'll have a better chance getting the Clone Attack on Coruscant and the Plo Kloon fighter cos they'll be produced in greater numbers.

Now, I just gotta find that damn Utapau Shadow trooper.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Well, I stopped at Target today and ran the DPCI code for the Lava Obi and Anakin showed that they have them in the back but....didn't have time to find someone to get them . So.....I'll just stop by tommrow morning...
    Anakin: "Where are you going Master?"
    Obi-Wan: "To get a drink!! A Molson XXX!!"

Picked up the Lava Obi, Anakin, 5 pack of clones, and Plo Koon's Starfighter at Target Universisty Hts. today using the DPCI #ers... HH

Picked up the final five at University Hts. Target yesterday morning. Looks like the only put out one case....HH.

Found the DVD 3 packs at Wal Mart on Tiedeman this morning. Anyone still posting in Ohio???? Any sign of the TRU Emperor yet???

JD- no sign of the Emperor. He finally got posted on amazon, and i ordered mine there. All the TRU's around here ran out of Holo Yoda quickly and i expected the asme for Palpy, so i went via net.

and my store got ni the DVD 3 packs today. I just picked up the clone pack as the rest of them looked like arse.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Cool...

Found the Wookiee gunner today at my WM. I guess i missed the other figures; blast! I got the one labeled #64, which is the messup as he's supposed to be #68. so, the new figures are in Ohio! HH!

"WHA?!!? Where is everybody?!? geeez!!"

Got R4 and the Tactical Ops trooper tonight at the Sidney wally world. Just need the Holo Plo and Secura before i finish up this line and prepare for Saga: round two.

Still here. Picked up the Shadow Trooper at University Hts. Target this morning using the DPCI code. The girl brought out a whole case of them. Happy Hunting...