Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950 LastLast

Re: Ohio findings??????

FINALLY got 66 & 67 today at the Huber Heights Target. I also snagged a few extra Tactical ops Troops for friends. What shocked me was that they still had about 3 or 4 sets of Lava Vader/Kenobi. No Shadow trooper, but no prob cos i already got one. Also, my Covert Ops Clone arrived this week!! booya!! HH!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Re: Ohio findings??????

Saw six shadow Troopers at University Hts. Target this morning. Only saw the final five once when I picked them up. Still trying to find them for a fellow collector. HH
    Anakin: "Where are you going Master?"
    Obi-Wan: "To get a drink!! A Molson XXX!!"

Picked up the seperation of the twins at Parmatown WM this morning. They still had a few sets left. Now I'm done till next year...

Got the CW 3 packs tonight after work at my wally world. They were on a display for the Clone Wars DVD's. 9.99 each. I dunno if the toy dept. will have any extra cases, so if you want'em, get them while they're hot!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Picked them up today at WM on Brookpark and Tiedeman. Now I think I'm done till next year when Saga comes out.

Saga 06

Picked up the Saga figs. at Parmatown Wal Mart today.(8:15-ish) They still have some Chewis, Hans, Bibs, and Bardads. Only had one Fett. Merry Chistmas and Happy new year...

Snagged the new Saga figures at the Marion Wal-Mart and the Urbana Wal-mart. Some wally worlds i called claimed they won't have them out till Feb for "the new modular." Yeah, they raelly don't know what they're talkin' about. I was happy to see them though. new SW Figs!! HH!

Hoth Wave

Well, since I read that people were finding the Hoth wave the past few days I stopped at University Hts. Target today for poops and giggles. Anyways, I picked up the Hoth wave minus Vader and the Snowtrooper at 2ish this afternoon. Does the hunt ever end???? HH

Hopefully it ends for a few eeks Drew, then it begins again. I found mine today in Va.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Dayton Mall TRU had a few sets of ML wave 12 tonight after i picked up a set for myself. HH!