Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950 LastLast

Picked up half of the Geonosis wave today at University Hts. Target. They had Yoda, 3PO, Jango, Sun, and Poggle. Later on went to Eastgate Target and got Scorch, Bulq, and Clone Trooper #er 26??? What's up with #er 26 showing up in this wave???? Anyways all caught up... Happy Hunting.
    Anakin: "Where are you going Master?"
    Obi-Wan: "To get a drink!! A Molson XXX!!"

stopped off the huber heights target today on my way to cols for a concert and they had some of the Geonosis wave left, but the boxes were DESTROYED. I don't know if somebody did it intentionally or if if it was crushed in shipping, but damn, they were horrid.

and i also checked the columbus hilliard rome wal-mart and the huber heights WM on my way home: nothing. Has anybody even HEARD of new stuff being found at WM? Hell, the store i work at says we have 18 "SW FIGURES ON HAND" but i don't ever see anything on the shelf, ever.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Saw the Geonosis wave for the second time at University Hts. Target on Wed. Had to pick it up for a fellow collector who doesn't get out much to hunt. Other then that it seems that Clevelands West side is pretty dry. HH

Ugh

Picked up the UGH Snowtrooper and Fett yesterday at University Hts. Target.

First Ohio findings post under the new Reopening!!

alright, i spotted the new Unleashed figures tonight at wally world in Huber Heights; 14.88 a pop. They were on the bottom of shelf of an endcape that housed: one row of those HIDEOUS SW Transformers, about three rows of ALL Vintage OTC figures, and then finally, the PDQ of Unleashed. It held 9 figures only. go get'em!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I haven't found anything new in weeks!!! It's dry up here in Cleveland... well, only at the stores... Not weather-wise. YEESH!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Booya!! Picked up the new Titanium figures at the Troy, OH Wal-mart on my lunch hour. They had 1 of each, including 1 of each VINTAGE LIMITED EDITION finish, but i don't care for those. I expect to see the Tat wave popping here shortly. Cheers!

booya! Snagged most of the Tat wave tonight during work at wally world. I had noticed they had tossed a new case out (for how long it was out, I don't know) and I immediately went on my break. I pretty much got what was left. That being said, if anybody finds an extra R5 and/or Hammerhead for myself, I'd greatly appreciate it. HH!

X posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute
    booya! Snagged most of the Tat wave tonight during work at wally world. I had noticed they had tossed a new case out (for how long it was out, I don't know) and I immediately went on my break. I pretty much got what was left. That being said, if anybody finds an extra R5 and/or Hammerhead for myself, I'd greatly appreciate it. HH!

X posted.
    Nice find- No sign of the Tat wave around here. Hit up WM Tiedeman and University Target yesterday-nothing. And today I hit Targetto in Bedford Hts. same thing nothing. Oh, well may go on a small hunt tommorrow... . HH