Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 39454647484950 LastLast
    No Tat wave at Target Parmatown or WM Parmatown..the hunt goes on....
    Anakin: "Where are you going Master?"
    Obi-Wan: "To get a drink!! A Molson XXX!!"

NOthing in Dayton. I got up hella early to hit TrU at opening only to leave empty handed. And Target had jack sh** as always. I'm the verge of just quitting the hunt as nobody, especially Target has anything. If TRU has anything, they're gone within 5 minutes of the doors opening and i dunno about you guys, but the Targets around here haven't gotten crap in months and plus, they are rude to the collectors. I'l have to pay more for stuff, especially the hunt for Grievous, but oh well. I don't have to worry about beating others to the punch and/or wasting gas.

/end rant.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

All up to speed with the new wave.....Sandtrooper,ect.. Now I wait for the next hunt....

Holy crap, first post in this thread since JULY?!?!? Man o man!!

I'm in Toledo now for Grad School. Did some light hunting this morning:

Monroe Street Target- Nothing much; did see the new Unleashed style of packaging and wasn't impressed. It just looked like one of those big tins you get at the grocery store that have a bunch of cookies and/or candy in them. Did have some of the greatest hits though, including a Shock Trooper.

Monroe TrU- They hav- HAD the new Luke Skywalker X-wing. I picked it up as it looks kinda cool, but i'll decide later on if i actually want to keep it.

HH!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Jesus, are there no other Ohio hunters left?!!!?

Nothing up here. I went out of town to Chicago this weekend and lo'n behold, I scored the Rogue Two Snowspeeder AND the Kit Fisto Jedi Starfighter. Nice!

HH!

Hi, I'm still here. (Jedi Drew) Picked up the SnowSpeeder a few weeks ago from Target at Parmatown. I'm still looking for Saga # 44 Luke to #er52 Gargra. Have alot of problems on the home front so I haven't been posting....Be cool.....

Stopped at Parmatown Target yesterday with the DPCI for the Mace battle Pack. They have them, but won't bring ONE out because they are "Collectables." And they treated me like it was a crime to ask for something from the stockroom. Hey Target, You don't sell product from the backroom....DA!!!! Anyways, thats my rant. Happy Hunting...

sorry for your luck JD. I've been lucky at Target the last two times i've been there as they were more than happy to dig around the back and pull items out, including a Mace Windu battlepack.

Nothing else around here, aside from Mace, which I don't even know if my Target has it's not on the shelf. it could still be in the back.

Long time no posts...sorry. Picked up wave 8 (#ers 53-62) at Parmatown WM this morning (9:30ish). They still had some cases that they were putting out. HH....

The Toledo area got in remants of the new wave and the new Trade Federation Tank and Hailfire droids. Granted, they are repacks, so, nope, not buying them.

not much else.