Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    WOW...I had a strange feeling (the force? ) to stop at a certain TRU today on my way home and found ALL the new figures...every single one. They opened 3 cases, so I got one of each...they still have plenty. [Padme secret ceremony, coleman trebor, wat tambor, etc.] The TRU is the Rolling Acres TRU in Akron, on Romig Rd., hurry and get what you can before a dealer takes them all. Good luck.

PS- If anyone finds the jedi army or clone army packs in stores, pass the word along. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by darth_sidious
    WOW...I had a strange feeling (the force? ) to stop at a certain TRU today on my way home and found ALL the new figures...every single one. They opened 3 cases, so I got one of each...they still have plenty. [Padme secret ceremony, coleman trebor, wat tambor, etc.] The TRU is the Rolling Acres TRU in Akron, on Romig Rd., hurry and get what you can before a dealer takes them all. Good luck.

PS- If anyone finds the jedi army or clone army packs in stores, pass the word along. Thanks.

I love that feeling!! Like, "eh, just MAYBE i should stop this store even though they haven't had crap in months and booya! new stuff!! I remember last July, my friend dave and i got an urge, well he did, to stop at Meijer Brice Road in cols and they had the new unleashed (anakin, Padme, vader) and they were rare at the time. I remember i was the first person to score them. Got front page news and everything. (sigh) memories! good score though, DS!!

Nothing in Sidney and Piqua. Didn't check greenville as to my route got changed at the last minute. Maybe this weekend if they don't change my schedule on me!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I too just had the feeling as I drove by the same TRU. I just walked in the door. Unfortunately they have been picked over pretty good. I did score a Han, Darth Maul, Wat Tambor, and Lama Su. The only left was 2 more Darth Mauls, and a Bariss Offee.
    "Everything I tell you is a lie!"

in columbus I went to a toys r us and they had no clone wars builders. But I asked the guy to check in the back and he brought out a nice case. So I bought them all. Then in KB at Tuttle mall in columbus I found army builders, federation tank and aqua starfighter. I bought a clones and federation builder there. and left the vehicles and two destroyer launcher sets At KB the sets are $13.99 instead of TRU $10.99
    scooby-wan kadoobie

Hango- Troy wally world has/had snowtrooper. I tossed him behind Yoda's lightsaber. He was there hwen i left tonight at 9:00 pm, so good luck.

EDIT; wait, just read your post over at the OCC thread. apparently you were the one who took the rest of the figures! hehehee
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

something else I found the other day was a Unleashed Obi Wan at TRU. and Prince Adam from MOTU. I thought this figure was supposed to be rare. At Media Play they had 3 or more of him. The Media play had a great selection of figures. No Star Wars. they said they would only get them for EPIII and maybe for the cartoon of clone wars
    scooby-wan kadoobie

TRU on Morse Rd. in Cols. had One Clone Army set which I got. They had about 3 droid launchers, a couple repainted Star Fighters and 3 or 4 of the federation tanks
    Oh come, lets sing Ohio's praise,
    And songs to Alma Mater raise.
    While our hearts rebounding thrill,
    with joy, which death alone can still.

Summer's heat and winter's cold,
    The seasons pass, the years may roll

Time and change will surely show,
    How firm thy friendship........

O-HI-OOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Nothing in my neck of the woods (Northern Miami Valley). I plan to do some mild checking around tonight though. I think Meijer Troy had a Buzz off and Man-E-Faces last night.

TRU Parmatown had the droid army, DD battle launcher and the new starfighter yesterday (Sunday). No sign of the Clone Trooper Army pack or any new figures.
    Anakin: "Where are you going Master?"
    Obi-Wan: "To get a drink!! A Molson XXX!!"

For my fellow T3 figure lovers, start checking Meijer stores. My local Troy Meijer had them in tonight (7/22/03). HH!