Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    Troy Meijer has the new 12'' Saga figures. Saw Scout (storm?) trooper, Jedi Luke, yoda, and the Ewoks. HH!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Found the Jedi High Council and War room at a "NEW" Target... Yesterday. Happy Hunting.
    Anakin: "Where are you going Master?"
    Obi-Wan: "To get a drink!! A Molson XXX!!"

DREW, did they only have one of each of the cinema scenes or were there multiples available on the shelves; and how much were they? Also, where is this "new" Target? I've checked the Targets and TRU in Akron, and havent found these yet; but I have had luck with the new Saga and Clone Wars figures here. PS - did you see any new action fleet there?

jedi drew. that is some bad *** findings. You are the first person I have heard finding those. and it was in freakin Ohio. That is brilliant. I have the sets ordered off the net, but just knowing they are out there and they are in my home state, thats cool. and you found em in Target. Thats great.
    scooby-wan kadoobie

O.K. I found them at the Target that wasn't suppose to open untill July 27th. It's at Cedar and Warresville by TOPS, T.J. Max ect... (in Univesity Hts.) 271 and Cedar. They opened a few days early ... . The secnes were $19.99 and they only had 2 of each. This Target has 2 floors-yes 2 floors!!!!!
    Anakin: "Where are you going Master?"
    Obi-Wan: "To get a drink!! A Molson XXX!!"

Columbus was dry as a bone. Hunted for two days and NOTHING new. Thank God i ordered my stuff via KEBco.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Troy Meijer got more T3 and 12'' Saga figures in. I'll be in Greenville tonight. I"ll report if I find anything. HH! cheers!

I was at a TRU in the Newark/Hebron area today (the one close to the Earthworks Mound) and saw Lukes Lightsaber. I went ahead and left it there. They only had one left. The packaging is really freeking cool......
    Oh come, lets sing Ohio's praise,
    And songs to Alma Mater raise.
    While our hearts rebounding thrill,
    with joy, which death alone can still.

Summer's heat and winter's cold,
    The seasons pass, the years may roll

Time and change will surely show,
    How firm thy friendship........

O-HI-OOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Found Wave 13 of the Simpsons today at Target!!! Keep your eyes peeled at Target stores!! HH!

FYI - There is a store called KB Toy Works, in Cuyahoga Falls, which unlike most of the other KB Toys, has a big selection of clearance figures; however, the only thing I bought were clone troopers, and at $1.99, thats great for customs and army builders. Instead of waiting to find the Clone Wars army builders, with colored officers, I decided to start making my own, check out my green clone trooper below.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails green2.jpg  
    Last edited by darth_sidious; 07-29-2003 at 02:08 PM.