Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    I found luke and vader throne room, c3po and the snowtrooper at walmart yesterday.
    Your signature here!

The Akron area seems to have been raided or something, the Targets in the area all got new Saga shipments and put them out, and within a day the pegs were bare. Han and Leia seem to be the only remaining figures (future peg warmers). Are there that many collectors in the area, or are scalpers getting everything? I was trying to find the Jedi Council and Geonosis War Room, as well as the new action fleet homing spider, but it doesnt seem they have arrived in this area yet, anyone seen these nearby?

Target at Eastgate had one of each of the War Chamber and Jedi Council. Target at Cedar and Warrensville had two of each as of this afternoon. No new figures at either Target. HH
    Anakin: "Where are you going Master?"
    Obi-Wan: "To get a drink!! A Molson XXX!!"

Hey Drew, thanks for the info, but those stores didnt have anything. I did see the sticker for the scene packs however. I really hope they all went to collectors and not scalpers. I better not catch a scalper while I'm shopping, or I'll carbon-freeze the bastard, hehe.
    Last edited by darth_sidious; 08-01-2003 at 12:43 AM.

Maybe there are "LURKERS" and "SCALPERS" reading these posts. If it's cool with you I'll just PM you with the info of which store I saw new figures ect. at. O.K.?
    Anakin: "Where are you going Master?"
    Obi-Wan: "To get a drink!! A Molson XXX!!"

Thanks Drew, that would be great. It would be useful if people that are nearby each other helped fellow collectors with what they need; and can notify each other when they find something of interest, to avoid these lurkers/scalpers from pickin stuff up.

So if anyone is in the Akron/Cleveland area, and is a collector, you should join this "alliance". The reason I post the locations of my finds is so other collectors can pick up what I found. So anyone near Akron, send me a PM and we can help each other out.

FYI- The Rolling Acres TRU in Akron put out new TPM clearance items, basic and deluxe figures, there were a few different types of Maul, and Qui-Gon, and accessory sets, etc; the prices were $0.90-1.97.

I think the PMs are a good idea.
    Today in Columbus I found Luke and Vader Lightsabers, Bounty Hunter TRU pack, and Darth Sidious unleased. If anyone wants to know where, send me a PM
    Oh come, lets sing Ohio's praise,
    And songs to Alma Mater raise.
    While our hearts rebounding thrill,
    with joy, which death alone can still.

Summer's heat and winter's cold,
    The seasons pass, the years may roll

Time and change will surely show,
    How firm thy friendship........

O-HI-OOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Dayton Mall TRU has the figures AND Enviroment for Simpsons, wave 13. Price has been kicked up to 29.99 for the playsets now. Luckily, i had a 10 dollar gift card due to an incident a bit back, so it only cost me the original 20 bucks.

Also had the sword and Uruk-Hai Crossbow from Return of the King.

SW finds: I personally put back a clone army builder and the ONLY Bounty HUnter 4-pack back on the shelf. So, when i left @9, the had one clone army, one battle droid and about 3-4 droid launchers. (again, dayton mall TRU)

Happy Hunting!

Edit: forgot to mention the positive news i got from a TRU Employee: he informed that each of the three cases of Clone Wars Army Builders that were stocked on friday each had a Jedi Knight Army pack. While these are still 1 per case, it's helluva lot better than the ratio it was before. In time, these'll be easier to snag. cheers.
    Last edited by Jedi_Master_Guyute; 08-03-2003 at 01:08 AM.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Troy wally world has ROTK figures. I scored the only Eowyn, so when i left, they had Smeagol, Gollum and Treebeard. Happy Hunting!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Finally after months, Target has redone their Star Wars toy selections. Today, Target Stores have replaced their old items with brand new ones. The clearance items have been moved out and replaced with new Saga figures, Scene Packs (Jedi Council and Geonosis War Room), and Clone Wars vehicles, including the command gunship. Pegs have been marked for Clone Wars figures, but none have been put out. Also, sadly, there was no action fleet area. I picked up some Scene Packs and they are really nice - get them while you can they'll all be gone quick.