Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    I almost forgot. I also saw the new 12" wave at TRU but didn't pick it up because I don't collect 12" most of the time. For anyone that collects 12" they may still be there. The new figures are kind of hidden with the old 12" figures.
    Come vote in my Best Figure thread this Preview Month.

i found the luke skywalker electronic lightsaber (throne room duel) at the sidney wal-mart! not due out untill next month!!!! it rocks!
    h
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

I actually fouund both the Luke and Vader lightsabers due out next month at Targets three days ago but did not consider it that newsworthy. I went back today and the sabers are still there.

12" Gamorrean Guard found at KayBee at Great Northern Mall on Friday. $29.98... picked one up for Jedi Drew.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

i saw that one the homepage....that is yours right?
    h
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

No... someone else posted that.

Found last night (7 July) at Target at Rockport in Rocky River (yes, kids... that one where the people wouldn't let me buy one of each of the accessory packs because they misread their policy of "only two of each item"): 1 Luke Skywalker: Throne Room Duel Lightsaber and 1 Darth Vader: Throne Room Duel Lightsaber.

Thought that was an odd quantity. Does anybody know how many they are shipping per case? The pegs are still empty other than a plethora of accessory packs. They have not had any basic figures (from what I can tell) since they had that clearance a couple months ago!!!

That is exactly how many I found and they are still there. However, did you notice all the Yoda sabers. I believe there was 4. My assumption is that 4 Yoda sabers come per case and the other two come 1 each.

I picked up the destroyer droid battle launcher the other day at TRU in Canton. K-marts are where Im finding the most new stuff though. The one by me still has the new Obi's and Dooku's.
    "Everything I tell you is a lie!"

tRu on wb had the clone 3 pack and droid launcher. I left the launcher.
    Your signature here!

Quote Originally Posted by plo koon 200
    That is exactly how many I found and they are still there. However, did you notice all the Yoda sabers. I believe there was 4. My assumption is that 4 Yoda sabers come per case and the other two come 1 each.
    Yeah... they had 4 Yoda sabers there and they had a couple of the "general" lightsabers. I think there was an orange one and a green one. *sigh* When will this madness end???