Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 491
  1. #21
    Today at Target at Northfield and Rockside saw one of each of: Lama Su, Aayla, Barriss, Yoda and Chian, Ashla and Jempa, Padme wedding, Wat, Coleman, repack Maul, repack Leia, and repack Han. Must of just put out a new case. Keep hitting those Targets. HH
    Anakin: "Where are you going Master?"
    Obi-Wan: "To get a drink!! A Molson XXX!!"

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Drew
    Today at Target at Northfield and Rockside saw one of each of: Lama Su, Aayla, Barriss, Yoda and Chian, Ashla and Jempa, Padme wedding, Wat, Coleman, repack Maul, repack Leia, and repack Han. Must of just put out a new case. Keep hitting those Targets. HH
    Is that the Target near Parma Mall?

    I checked yesterday, it was BARREN!!!

    Why doesn't Cleveland have any TRU's?

    There are (were) tons of Gammorrean Gaurds at K*B in the Parma mall.

    P.S. if you guys see any of the new ActionFleet line, let me know, they're my favorite.
    eBay. Your friend till the bitter end.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by DyeJedi
    Is that the Target near Parma Mall?

    I checked yesterday, it was BARREN!!!

    Why doesn't Cleveland have any TRU's?

    There are (were) tons of Gammorrean Gaurds at K*B in the Parma mall.

    P.S. if you guys see any of the new ActionFleet line, let me know, they're my favorite.
    The Target is in Bedford. NOT the one at Parmatown Mall. There are several TRU in the Cleveland area-one across from the Parmatown Mall, another on Miles Road in North Randall, and one on Lorain Rd. in North Olmsted. Are you new to the Cleveland area??
    Anakin: "Where are you going Master?"
    Obi-Wan: "To get a drink!! A Molson XXX!!"

  4. #24
    I found the Leia, Han, and Maul at a TRU. Oddly enough, that was all they had. Found the 3-packs at KB toys for $12.99. Bought an extra Clone Trooper for myself so all they have left is the other stuff. But, they also had the vehicles for $25 each. I bought them.
    Come vote in my Best Figure thread this Preview Month.

  5. #25
    Emmm, heh, excuse me while I wallow in shame. Give me a break, I've only lived here 16 years! Oh goodness, I'm afraid I will come to find, I am mistaken, about a great many things.
    eBay. Your friend till the bitter end.

  6. #26
    The TRU in Englewood has/had Marvel Legends series 4. After i left, all they had was Beast and Punisher. They also have two of the Imperial Forces pack. HH!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute
    The TRU in Englewood has/had Marvel Legends series 4. After i left, all they had was Beast and Punisher. They also have two of the Imperial Forces pack. HH!
    Toys'R'Us in Parma is absolutly loaded w/Imperial.

    But they are pretty low quality.
    eBay. Your friend till the bitter end.

  8. #28
    Waiiiiit, when you guys say TRU, you mean Toys'R'Us, don't you? Ugh, I always thought it was a store like WalMart. Stupid acronyms.
    eBay. Your friend till the bitter end.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by DyeJedi
    Waiiiiit, when you guys say TRU, you mean Toys'R'Us, don't you? Ugh, I always thought it was a store like WalMart. Stupid acronyms.
    Yes.

    Also, today I found only one toy at Target. A red BD.
    Come vote in my Best Figure thread this Preview Month.

  10. #30

    Mentor, OH TRU...

    On a tip off from the Ohio Collector's Club postings, I stopped at the Mentor TRU on Sunday. Picked up the AAT. They had two Aqua Jedi Starfighters on the shelf. Some dude was in there right before me and I think he picked up one of the three (leaving the other two) they had. I think he also got one of the last 3-packs. There was nothing else to note on the shelves or pegs.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO