Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sdcc??

I'll be there... I'll be the one dressed like Darth Maul!

Just kidding.

I will have on a black SirStevesGuide.com T-Shirt... say hi if you see me!
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

2more days!!! man i cant wait!!

what other exclusives will everyone be picking up besides the fett!!

me im getting the AOME twilight 3pk and MOTU keldor!!!!! not to sure bought nething else though!

I'll be there. I'm driving all the way to San Diego just for the chance to hand out Mouse Droids in little plastic baggies to the Hasbro reps!

OK, I probably won't mess with scenes in my collection to do this, but...

I'll be with Steve, and it's always fun to embarrass him.

I'll also be wearing a SirStevesGuide.com staff shirt unless Steve makes me take it off and swear he doesn't know me.

EVERYONE MEET AT 11:30 am FRIDAY - Room 9 for HASBRO STAR WARS

But them about the AT-TE, form letters to tell Wal*Mart and Toys R Us what we think about distribution in 2003, 12" Jedi Masters, PlaySkool and more.

Steve and I will try to sit up front. Don't be shy. Come up to the front of the room so Hasbro will call on you so that they don't have to call on me. They know me too well after 7 years!

But please introduce yourselves. That will be the best place to find us during the whole Convention.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Brainiak76
    2more days!!! man i cant wait!!

what other exclusives will everyone be picking up besides the fett!!

me im getting the AOME twilight 3pk and MOTU keldor!!!!! not to sure bought nething else though!
    I'm going to try to pick up the pewter pinhead figure and the clear Predator from McFarlane! Of course my number one priority is the Silver boba fett and then if they have the new T3 figs, those are a must also. That's all as far as buying stuff goes, except I might get some autographs! Mostly this time I'm going to go to panel discussions and all that good stuff.

GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

I'll be there on Saturday. There's a few things that got me to go. Silver Fett, Bullock, and Angelina Jolie will be there. When I read that today I almost fell out of my chair. Maybe in another life we will be together,LOL, I know, I'm crazy. What's this crap about Hamill not signing Star Wars crap. I was so happy to hear I could meet him ahd get a sig, but he's to good for us these days, he's got better things going on now.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

If anybody would be kind enough to pick up the Clerks Action figure exclusives of Steve Dave and Walt the Fanboy, i'd be most gracious!!! These are only available there, which peeves me beyond belief, and i would like to snag these too.

Oh, i'll take Angelina too. I'll be more than happy to pay overnight S&H for her.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Man oh man what a day. I wont go into much detail, but it was fun, but a pain in the rear at the same time. My wife and I got 4 Fetts and I got one signed by Bulloch. Cool dude. I asked him if his hand hurt yet, and he said, well a little, but when he gets done for the day a cold beer opens up his hand. Good guy. As for selling the extra Fetts, I have no problem with charging 50+ for them. It was a fricken mad house. It took 3 1/2 hours just to get to buy the passes. If you see then for 40-50 on e-bay jump on it. Oh one last thing. I asked one of the reps at Hasbro, why we have had such a hard time finding figures for 03 and he had the beach balls to say thats the 1st time he has heard that. I was so POed. Hasbro had cool stuff, love the up coming Unleashed!
    Last edited by Turbowars; 07-20-2003 at 01:21 AM.
    (Like my posts)

Thumbs up Some of the fun!

I didn't get to see this personally, but it looks like everyone had lots of fun down there.

http://vadersfist.bikerscout.net

Quote Originally Posted by stillakid
    I didn't get to see this personally, but it looks like everyone had lots of fun down there.

http://vadersfist.bikerscout.net
    That's what happens when you take SW a step to far. I guess if that's your thing, but I find it amusing. When I was there I saw them all getting together and I almost said to this one tiny Stormtrooper, Arn't you a little short for a Stromtrooper? but I bit my tongue nd no it wasn't a kid. The suits did look good though.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by turbowars
    That's what happens when you take SW a step to far. I guess if that's your thing, but I find it amusing. When I was there I saw them all getting together and I almost said to this one tiny Stormtrooper, Arn't you a little short for a Stromtrooper? but I bit my tongue nd no it wasn't a kid. The suits did look good though.

I'll admit that I have a BikerScout costume, but I can't ever see myself attending an event like that. Halloween, sure. That's just my thing though. I won't begrudge anyone for self-expression any way they see fit (though I did have to roll my eyes at some of the "sights" down there ). My goal is to suit up a mannequin some day so "he'll" be standing in my office. Very cool!