Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Green Clones

  1. #1

    Green Clones

    I've seen a pic of green clones at **************.com, but are they officialy in the movie. Because if the're not , I'll don't need them.
    Maybe they could make a pink one too.

    A thinkthey will bring out one more variant that contains the 3 new collored clones instead of bringing out 3 new 3-packs. I mean 3 more figs instead of 9.
    Bad Taste

  2. #2
    Yes, green ones are in the movie. They are only clearly visable in the suiting up scene on Kamino where the troops are getting their helmets. There are 4 colors total: Red, Yellow, Blue, and Green. Since we've seen a laying down red one, and a kneeling green one as prototypes, I have a feeling we may see full sets of each color.

    MTFBWY and HH!!

    Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

    AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

  3. #3

    Re: Green Clones

    Originally posted by badtaste
    but are they officialy in the movie. Because if the're not , I'll don't need them.
    Yep they are most definitely, I've counted around 6-7, with 1 unhelmeted. Blue ones can also be seen but only 3, if Hasbro makes a blue version of the 3-pack I hope they're finless cause the only helmeted one of the three had no fin. I know this is based on the Clone Wars and they're finned in the comics (I think) they still seem to be going more by movie accuracy.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

  4. #4
    I've seen a bleu one in the suit up scene indeed. It's on the richt below corner, but where are the green one's?
    Bad Taste

  5. #5
    Why are they doing this? A set of red clones? The yellow i can understand because they're seen quite prominently throughout the battle scenes but the red green and ble are hardly seen at all. I hope they don't shortpack the plain white ones. That's really the only set I'm interested in if they actually do the plain white ones at all. Given that the pics we've seen of them carded are likely salsman samples it's possible we might not get a plain white set and they'll all be colored. That would be the dumbest move yet. Who wants an army of ranking officers? I want a grand army of plain white grunts. Plus, from the pic it looks like the green is the wrong color green. That looks like emerald green and the right color is a sort of light khaki green/moss green. I bet they get the blue wrong too. It's torquoise not blue blue. I know it seems like nitpicking but if they're going to do it they could at least make an attempt to do it right.

    That's if these things ever reach retail too. The way things are looking now that seems a bit iffy to say the least.

  6. #6
    My take on this is that we will see two sets - one with white clones, and one with a red(crawling), green(crouching), and yellow(standing) clone. As far as a blue clone goes, they'll either not release one yet (since the ARC is blue) or it will be the new Clone w/ Speeder thats been listed for the Clone Wars series.

  7. #7
    Originally posted by KingOfSting
    My take on this is that we will see two sets - one with white clones, and one with a red(crawling), green(crouching), and yellow(standing) clone.
    This is what I think too. After all, it makes the balance between white clones and generals a little better
    Bad Taste

  8. #8
    Yousa point is well seen. Perhaps this fourth clone variant will be carded up with blue markings then? Who knows what we'll get until we get it.

  9. #9
    Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
    Why are they doing this? A set of red clones? The yellow i can understand because they're seen quite prominently throughout the battle scenes but the red green and ble are hardly seen at all. I hope they don't shortpack the plain white ones. That's really the only set I'm interested in if they actually do the plain white ones at all. Given that the pics we've seen of them carded are likely salsman samples it's possible we might not get a plain white set and they'll all be colored. That would be the dumbest move yet. Who wants an army of ranking officers? I want a grand army of plain white grunts. Plus, from the pic it looks like the green is the wrong color green. That looks like emerald green and the right color is a sort of light khaki green/moss green. I bet they get the blue wrong too. It's torquoise not blue blue. I know it seems like nitpicking but if they're going to do it they could at least make an attempt to do it right.
    Don't forget the mauve, taupe, and teal clone troopers!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO