A couple of my lithographs (the ones from Willitts with the lighted film cels) have broken switches. I have looked everywhere for these and cannot find any close enough to the original to replace them. If anyone has any suggestions on where to get them, please let me know. If anyone can get them, I would be more than willing to reimburse you for cost + shipping and put a couple of extra dollars in your pocket for the trouble. Please let me know. Thanks for reading.

Wesley Sr.