Star Wars Lithographs

Hello,

A couple of my lithographs (the ones from Willitts with the lighted film cels) have broken switches. I have looked everywhere for these and cannot find any close enough to the original to replace them. If anyone has any suggestions on where to get them, please let me know. If anyone can get them, I would be more than willing to reimburse you for cost + shipping and put a couple of extra dollars in your pocket for the trouble. Please let me know. Thanks for reading.

Sincerely,
    Wesley Sr.

Can you post a picture of the switch? That would help us that don't own the lithograph to help.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

OK, here is a pic of the switch. The shaft of the switch is 3/8" in diameter. The switch is the type that you push once for "ON" and then push again for "OFF".
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	switch.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	38.9 KB 
ID:	5979  

Those wouldn't happen to be the McQuarrie lithographs would they?
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Yes. Why?
    Message me on facebook for a quicker response: http://www.facebook.com/wesleyjamessr
    SSG RECOMMENDED TRADERS: BIG MAC, cohens4, Dar' Argol, icatch9
    I am getting rid of my entire carded/boxed collection. I have almost every variation from POTF2. If there is anything you need, just let me know.

Those are nice. I remember the Fan Club selling them back in the day. Those were on my future wishlist.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett