Imperial Forces 4-Pack has reached the UK

Forbidden Planet in London had 11 sets in stock today, at 28.99 each.
    However, the bad news is that the paintjobs leave a lot to be desired - on 10 of the sets, the AT-ST Driver's eyes were all over the place!

R4-I9 looks good, though.
    Last edited by kdp100; 05-27-2003 at 11:26 AM.
    "Afterlife, aftershave - don't hold with any of it!" - Sir Henry Rawlinson.

29 is way too much to be paying for rehashes. Think I'll pass.

29 does seem a bit steep, its not as if you can't get the original versions is it now.

On a slightly different note has anyone seen or got hold of the Accessory packs (the Endor, Hoth, Death Star and Arena ones) anywhere?

30!!!! That's five saga figures (unless you're working on the FP price scale for those too).

I want it, but will wait to see what price other retailers put on them!

The accessory sets are available online from a few places.
    Look - I'm Princess Leia!

R2's have got it listed at around 25 if I recall correctly. I'd be patient and wait a wee while, shop around and price compare before leaping in and snapping it up. I want the set but just not that badly that I'll spend over the odds on something that's only worth just over twenty quid. I mean the clone wars three packs will only be 10 a pop so why pay this much for five figures? Doesn't add up does it?

30!!!! That's five saga figures (unless you're working on the FP price scale for those too).
    Yes, for FP's *usual* prices I'd say it was relatively cheap... They're still trying to shift the Shuttle for 125+, too.

why pay this much for five figures?
    Five? Well I suppose you could count the mouse & torture droids as half a figure each...
    "Afterlife, aftershave - don't hold with any of it!" - Sir Henry Rawlinson.

odb - last time I checked, one of the retail outlets here in Canada was still sitting on a whack of them for about $15Can (would be about 8.5 after sales tax) if you're having trouble locating them elsewhere lmk.
    talent borrows, genius steals. - the designers republic