Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: UHF

Talking UHF

I have been watching this movie extensivley lately. Even though the plot is hokey and over the top melodramatic it is chock full of hilarious moments. Especially Unkle Nutsy's Clubhouse and Michael Richard's antics throughout. Also Gedde Watanabe playing Kuni,"SO STUPID!!!!!!!!!" The Spatula City commercial is so ridiculous it is almost painful to watch but it is still great.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Who wants to drink from the Fire Hose?!?!?!?
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Yeeeaaaahhhhh!!!!!!
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

"Badgers? We don't need no stinkin' badgers!"

Great film. Always liked that Billy Barty.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

RED SNAPPER!!!!! OOOOOO....VERY TASTY!!!!!
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

"Today we're teaching poodles how to fly!"

I just love the extras on the DVD, too. A great DVD, especially considering the rock-bottom price.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I remember seeing this movie at a midnight showing the day it was released. There were only 12 of us in the theater, but about half way through the movie we were falling out of our seats laughing so hard.

"Are you tired of those second hand funerals?'
    "Come try our new salad bar!"
    "Smeeeeee....Heeeeeee...." -- Kryten 4000

Where can you get brand name spatulas for less????
    SPATULA CITY!

I saw it on opening day with a friend of mine.....we weer the only ones in the theatre....
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

It is sad how they were put up against some of the biggest movies of our time that were being released that summer.

I love the SW reference of Stanley swooping his mop around and it makes lightsaber sounds.
    Last edited by scruffziller; 05-28-2003 at 01:17 PM.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Don't you know the Dewey Decimal System?
    This book is over due.
    WAAAAA AAAAAGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    *SWOOSH*
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection