Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thor movie- due out June 4th, 2010!

I mean sure, it could be the last step Marvel has towards doing a Silver Surfer film, but let's face it, Marvel has been on a film kick lately yet some of their big hitters like Cap & Thor don't seem to have any development yet. Is a Thor film on the horizon?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Is anything being done with it at the moment? The short answer is not right now, but Avi Arad has stated that Thor is a movie he has planned. So maybe by the end of this year you'll have a better idea about the plans for this movie. Look at how quick they got around to getting the Punisher rolling, I have no doubt we'll be hearing about Thor in the near future.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

Psh, I think that there will be no argument when i say that the only man who can rightly play Thor MUST be the man who played Thor in the "Incredible Hulk" TV series! C'mon, i can't see anybody else playing him! hehehehehehehehe
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I think Fabio would make a wonderful Thor. His long flowing blonde hair...his muscular chest...and his accent....He is soooo dreamy.

Seriously...how many super hero movies do they need to make? Hopefully they will quit before the Wonder Twins get their own film.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

I would love to see a Thor movie, that would rock!
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    The short answer: Sure. Eventually.

Where's the Avengers movie? I'm jonesing for a Jarvis the Butler action figure.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Originally posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute
    Psh, I think that there will be no argument when i say that the only man who can rightly play Thor MUST be the man who played Thor in the "Incredible Hulk" TV series! C'mon, i can't see anybody else playing him! hehehehehehehehe
    Right on !

JT, we already have our Mighty Thor movie, "The Incredible Hulk Returns"

Erik Kramer rules ! ! !

Originally posted by Rogue II
    Seriously...how many super hero movies do they need to make? Hopefully they will quit before the Wonder Twins get their own film.
    Have you seen the short insert cartoons on Cartoon Network, "The NEW Adventures of the Wonder Twins", where the twins learn nothing and never save the day? I'd see a movie like that for them.

And I'm sorry, but claiming that Hulk tv-movie is acceptable as a Mighty Thor film is like claiming the Nick Fury tv-movie is all we need of the Marvel universe or that "Birds of Prey" was an ample Batman series.

Thor needs a real movie! Way more than Namor/Aquaman or Halle Berry in the title role of "Catwoman" or the Thing's own spin-off series. Then again, I think Silver Surfer would make a very interesting TV show if done right, but there's nobody out there capable of such a show and nearly no audience to watch it.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Don't forget the Jessica Simpson movie! She's reportedly going to be a major Marvel heroine and she was quoted as saying " I can only tell you it's definitely NOT Wonder Woman..." Save us all. I hope it's Dazzler with rhinestone rollerskates and
    all!
    What's with that Catwoman movie anyway? The only thing they kept about the character was the title? What's the friggin' point?
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

thor was made already, they called it 'adventures in baby-sitting'