someone help me!!!!!

Hi,
    I am curious if any one knows how to split a game screen like they do at tournaments and stuff. Me and my brother play multi player games and I get tired of him looking at my screen and tracking me down. Does anyone know how to split it up where player one screen is on one TV and player two screen is on the other TV??? If you can help me please let me know. THANX
    [FONT="Times New Roman"]"Bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.[/FONT]

I'm not a computer wiz by any means, but you may have to upgrade your video card to one that you can run dual or multiple monitors on.

A friend of mine used to network 2 computers together and play vs. mode with both of us having a full screen, but the only draw back was his cable wasn't long enough to keep us spying on each other and the computer that was used as a server and host was sort of slow from time to time...

But there are options to do that...so I'll just step aside and let the IT kids take over.

If you're talking about a console system - you have to get a link cable, another copy of the video game you're playing and another system to play on separate televisions. It's really a big pain in the ***.
    Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.

The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.
    ~SK

You could also buy a screen divider such as this.

http://www.comp-systems.com/

I heard they work quite well for less hassle and a much cheaper price than buying a second console, T.V., and game for multiplayer.

If thats still too expensive, I believe I remember seeing plans on the internet detailing how to build your own divider at a fraction of the cost some time ago. Unfortunately, I don't remember exactly where I saw those plans at.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Originally posted by Darth Shifty
    If you're talking about a console system - you have to get a link cable, another copy of the video game you're playing and another system to play on separate televisions. It's really a big pain in the ***.

AND, the game has to be compatible for that feature, it won't work on all games.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"