View Poll Results: Would you buy this Playskool Set - Part 2?

Voters
413. You may not vote on this poll
  • I would buy this item if they made it.

355 85.96%
  • I would not buy this item if they made it.

4 0.97%
  • I don't collect the line.

54 13.08%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I would buy just aout any set of these. But Boba Fett, bring it on. How about a Rancor set or a Jabba's palace set.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Originally posted by kidhuman
    I would buy just aout any set of these. But Boba Fett, bring it on. How about a Rancor set or a Jabba's palace set.
    Man, I'd love to see a Playskool Jabba! While they're at it, maybe a Sailbarge. I love how they've done all the ships so far and seeing that hell will freeze over before they make a version for the regular line, I'd gladly settle for the Playskool toy.

My kingdom for a new playskool line!!!!!!!!!
    I would by any playskool set without a doubt.
    What about a hangar duel set with yoda and tyrannus fighting and the solar sailer.
    Or a rebel assault ship with clone troopers and some jedi.
    Please hasbro........ DO MORE!!!!!!!!!!

Jedi Master Sal - why have you suppressed the urge? Too much to buy? You may be missing the single best thing that Hasbro has released in the Star Wars line! Action figures that don't stand up properly and can't hold their accessories for any length of time are no match for these diminutive critters! And the cute, squished versions of the ships are amazing caricatures of the ships we all know and love. Maltbyrob said it best when he mentioned that he doesn't know anyone who wasn't hooked as soon as they opened one of these sets. Buy one of the small sets - that should be all it takes. Then we can all bother Hasbro incessantly until they release new sets! Your fiancee will get over it. Who knows, she might even like them more than you do!

FOR SURE! We need many new Playskool.
    "Everything I tell you is a lie!"