Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Jump into HYPERSPACE

Hey all,
    Head over to www.starwars.com and click on the pop up HYPERSPACE. It's a trailer showcasing some of the EXCLUSIVE content that will be on the new PAY section of SW.com. There are a few surprises........CHECK IT OUT!!
    Shop at the SOFA-KING Big Sofa Store

Where the sofas are SOFA-KING big!

What the crap is this crap?!?!?!? So, the ONLY way to see the deleted scene of the Asssault on the Droid Control Ship that was cut from AOTC is to pay MORE money?!?!?! What about the 15 bucks I slapped down on the DVD?!!?!? I swear to God, if i spend money on this site, i better get a wake up call by a new cast member each day, welcoming me into a new day, and there better be an R2-D2 droid replica serving me chocolate milk on my way to work. This is nuts. Granted, some stuff would rule, like Episode III info and the Animated Series stuff, but i'm just irked to no extent here.

Oh, thanks for the link though.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

That definitely sucks. I wasn't amazed from anything I saw, as for the deleted scene bah, I'll just wait for it to be on Kazaa. Maybe if the cost came with something like a Fan Club membership or some special member stuff. Waste of money, methinks.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

It's kinda lame that they don't make this free. But i've heard that it's only like 10 bucks a year or something like that. So if they really give us some cool crap it would make it worth it. But the official site hasn't really ever dished out all that much in the way of really exciting stuff.

Welcome to the new and improved internet. I remember the days where you could get most everything for free, now they just charge you for everything and anything they can. If it keeps up, I'll just have to disconnect from cyberspace.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Damn, I was hoping for a rebate on my theater ticket. Tell you what, I'd rather spend the $15 bucks to see less of that movie, ala the IMAX version.

well, well, well

Lucas has finally snapped. He won't take our money to give us the original cuts of the first trilogy. Yet he will accept it for sneak peaks and deleted scences.

Originally posted by LTBasker
    That definitely sucks.... Maybe if the cost came with something like a Fan Club membership or some special member stuff. Waste of money, methinks.
    I totally agree, but I've been saying that for 2 months now: http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums...threadid=18741

Like Guyute said, "So, the ONLY way to see the deleted scene of the Asssault on the Droid Control Ship that was cut from AOTC is to pay MORE money?!?!?! What about the 15 bucks I slapped down on the DVD?!!?!?" This site is already advertising for the Star Wars brand, now they want MORE money for it? Bah! Not terribly likely from me.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I totaly disagree with it! It's just another way for LucasFilm to take money off the fans . I'm still gonna purchase it, but I won't be happy .

Can't wait to see that deleted scene though, even though it should have been on the DVD.

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

The Assault on the Driod Ship is just a rough cut. That means that they won't have all the effects shots done and the sound editing won't be complete. What a waste. I'll check out on the free day, but unless it's unbelievable I won't get it. As it is, I rarely check the SW site because this page and the starwars.com newsletter gives me all the info I want.