Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

A-Wing is a Target exclusive!?!?!

Great another target eclusive I will have to pay double for...I hate Hasbro.

You don't have to pay double, if you order them from a place like Yestertoys that is only a couple bucks more then retail typically. Don't give into Ebay, that leads to the dark side.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Oh, that's just great! Another Scalper Exclusive
    Of course that's just my opinion...I could be wrong!

Re: A-Wing is a Target exclusive!?!?!

Originally posted by jedi-cpa
    Great another target eclusive I will have to pay double for...I hate Hasbro.
    I don't know where you live, but there has got to be a Target within driving distance. These won't be hard to find. The B Wing was much cooler and a totaly new vehicle and it was plentiful. It even made it to the clearance isle for around $10.00. Such will be the case witht the A Wing.
    If you want to find it you have to shop.

Yes sir, icatch9......I drive about 25 miles to and from work and a minor detour and WHAM!! 2 Targets are right there and boom...a little further south and boom..2 more Targets.

All worth visiting.....for the exclusives that elude other forum members...

or to share.
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

There are about a million Targets where I live, but I never was able to find the Skiff or Y-wing..... The B-wing was around in abundance though, and I did find that one on clearance

I really do want one of those A-wings though, lets hope they ship in larger numbers like the B-wings did!

Yep, there is a Target and a Super Target in my neck of the woods, and the B-wings and the Luke Speeder bikes made it to clearence at both of them. But I agree that yestertoys is a good alternative. They have been very good to me and the prices are with in reason. I wish the exclusives would go away however...
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

I live in th same area as Dark Marble, so same situation. Target is usuall good with exclusives, but unfortunately I never got the Skiff or B-wing even at $10, I didn't have cash. But, I never see any of the Wal-Mart exclusives (other than the Cantina sets and the Holiday set, but only for a short while), so I'm glad that Target has them.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I work down the street (actually a few blocks north) of the Target HQ and HQ store and the B-wing was non-existant at the store, and the Troop builder packs were scarce or non-existant for a long time and to date...I've only seen a hand full and most have been the Hoth pack. The target by my house has totally eliminated their star wars section for the hulk stuff, and turtles.

I do wonder if I'll see the A-wing at that store or the HQ. If not there's a target on almost every corner here in MN.

I think it all has to do with distribution from the regional offices.

Actually there is only one Target(not a Super Target either) near me within a reasonable driving distance, so I understand how frustating it can be trying to get anything exclusive there. But what exactly is the difference between this A-wing and last. I have an extra one of those packed up in the garage.