Thread: Heads...

Heads...

Anyone have good suggestions on heads to use that look compatible with the SW figs. The 21st Century toys 3 3/4 soldiers are a mix. The Germans make GREAT looking Imperials. How well do the GI Joe heads work? Any other lines that have good looking heads that work well?

Jurassic Park III heads work well. They are still at some TRU and Kb Stores and are usually on clearace.

GI Joes are the right size, but they have ball jointed necks. The peg will need a lot of trimming, the neck opening will need widening, or both. You almost always have to split the torso to get the figure back together. One exeption I know of is Burnout. He has a 2 piece head/neck like kit fisto. I posted a few of these in the EU thread if you want to see how they fit.

SOME of the Spy Kids 2 figures work. They have to be boiled longer before they come off. The blonde girl makes a nice jedi kid on naboo anakin's body. The bald agent and Antonio Banderas also work ok. The mother and older girl were not extremely compatable.

I also found some generic space and police figures at Wal-Greens. The neck posts were very short, but they made for good background soldiers and unnamed jedi.

Also try Dragon ball z figures,I think it will work.You will have japan jedi's.
    Signature Disabled