Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Marvel Legends IV are gonna rock!

Pretty cool huh? To see a TON of detailed pics (in the packages and out), head on over here & scroll down a bit (past the DC stuff):

Series 5 is going to rock harder! Bring on Colossus!

I really want to see all of the Avengers released after seeing that one photo with both old and new figures.

although I'm not very familiar with the character, I think I have to get the Punisher fig, he looks sweet as hell
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

Punisher looks great, Elektra looks pretty good except I've never been a huge fan of the character anyway, Beast is awesome aside from his head being a bit on the huge side, and Gambit just is not a character I'd ever tend to think of as a Marvel Comics Legend. Colossus, Storm or Nightcrawler would've seemed a much better choice for this line than Gambit could ever be.
    So many other characters should've been done before Gambit...

Going to have to get the Beast figure, though I wish the headsculpt was a bit better looking. Oh well, atleast it's not that abomination Kitty Beast from the new comics. Ugh.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Originally posted by JarJarBinks
    Oh well, atleast it's not that abomination Kitty Beast from the new comics. Ugh.
    There's no such thing such thing...

They're making Colossus ? AWESOME ! :happy:

I'm not a Gambit fan at all, and I could live with or without Beast....and ELektra, but overall, I like all of the figs, and will get them all. Punisher looks fantastic.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Im in "agreeance" w Adam - series 5 will be the best. I wants me Silver Surfer.....