Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Case name????????

How it going everyone!! i was just curious does anyone know the name of the case that contains the yoda/padawan and ashla/jempa 2pk? Ex...boba, sc ani, mace, flyin r2 are in the case 03 COL 1 WV 1! And also whos in that case exactly?

Any help would be much appreciated..THANX

I just order that case from kebcotoys.com, the Number is

84861007A
    Collection2 Wv3 Ratio 1 '03

It came with 2x Yoda & Chien, 2x Ashla and Jempa, 2x Aalya Secura, 2x Barriss Ofee, 1x Padme Factory, 1x RED Battle Droid, 1x Imperial Officer, 1xLama Su & Clone Boy.

Hope this helps!
    May the force be with You!!!!!

How much was it if you don't mind telling? I am too lazy to look it up. Going to bed now. Thanks
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

$64.95. they also have a few other cases, one in particular that will be of interest to one-of collectors as it has no doubles:
    Aayla Secura (Jedi Knight)
    Ashla & Jempa (Jedi Padawans)
    Barriss Offee (Luminara Unduli's Padawan)
    Battle Droid (Probably Red)
    Coleman Trebor
    Darth Maul (Theed Hangar Duel)
    Han Solo (Flight to Alderaan)
    Lama Su with Clone Youth
    Padmé Amidala (in Wedding Dress)
    Princess Leia Organa (Imperial Captive)
    Wat Tambor
    Yoda & Chian (Padawan Lightsaber Training)

that's about 1/3 of this year's figures in one no hunting, frustration, wasted time and gas swoop. just sit back and wait for them to arrive.
    talent borrows, genius steals. - the designers republic

btw - that works out to less than $5.50 each, over $0.50 cheaper per figure than even their one-of-every-figure club pricing of $5.99 each. (saving you $7, which would be most of the shipping)

[man, look at me pimpin' kebco, hope someone from there sees this, maybe they'll cut me break on those Canadian shipping prices ]

entertainment earth has that case for 64.95 mint or 59.95 non-mint. due to ship in june.

had mine on order now for some time. will be nice not to have to drive all over creation trying to find these figs.

choke. I just checked out EE, their lowest price on shipping to Canada (4-6 weeks) is $25.85!!??!! airmail, which is what I've always opted for with ebay stuff, is 32.50, ouch

this the way we gouge the foreigners, gouge the foreigners, gouge the foreigners, this the way we gouge the foreigners, like-a-pack of savage blee-eeps

don't think I'm slagging you Dax, I too appreciate the info. if they were cheaper, I'd be blowing you kisses right now.

Re: Case name????????

Tony. The case likes to be called Tony.
    plasticfetish.net

The new case with the Yoda and little jedi is Wave 12. BTW EE has gotten nothing, but non mint cases. It seems that Hasbro had a problem with wave 12 and reopened the case and let a 3 year old repack them. I went through about 6 cases (I live close to EE) and all the cards and bubbles were in C5 0r less. I hope this isn't a trend with EE.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)