Star Wars Hologram Watch??

Looking through eBay I came upon this.I dont recall seeing one in the U.S. does anyone know anything about it?Such as..does the watch tell time,or is it one of those novelty RP items.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Looks like it was made by some specialty shops or something, the holo projector isn't depicted very well on it. I'd guess it's in US time, otherwise the seller would probably put the info in there. Looks interesting, but I'd rather have one that actually projected the time.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Originally posted by LTBasker
    Looks like it was made by some specialty shops or something, the holo projector isn't depicted very well on it. I'd guess it's in US time, otherwise the seller would probably put the info in there. Looks interesting, but I'd rather have one that actually projected the time.
    Same here,have the time suspended above the watch at a touch of a button.Still rather interesting
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!