Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If you could...

Wink If you could...

If you could streak any event or location, what would it be?

Put me down for riding a bike au natural at the Tour de France.
    "Whatever you do, take care of your shoes."

Probably a quilt lovers convention. Get those hearts started right away.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

A Man. United Soccer Match. Kinda like the Nike Commercial.

I did so once in a Wal-Mart parking lot, put it was 2 a.m. and the store was closed. It was an adreniline pumping experience, wondering if the cops were going to drive by and see me in all my unglorious glory.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

since prancing around the pitch at old trafford, hand in hand with jrosen might look a little... "funny"...

I'll go with my second choice of: through every room in Buckingham Palace at 5.30 am wearing a cape and bunny slippers, with a pot and wooden spoon to make a little noise as I go (and maybe a "Oklahoma-Oklahoma" chant to go with it)
    talent borrows, genius steals. - the designers republic

Any event at the Playboy Mansion. But then again, I might not look all that out of place. But then again, who cares at that point.

Am i going to be the first to say it?!?! Celebration III!!! Imagining myself running stark nekid around the convention center and seeing the look upon the faces of some of my fellow nerds (not all, SOME) who have never seen something like that and seeing them cry or freak out. Man, that would be gleeful. hehehehehehehehehe
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I'd like to streak at the Milk Bottle Convention.(Yes,they have these)See how many old folks drop their recently purchased bottles in suprise
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

If you could II....

If you could get rid of streaking anywhere, where would you?

I have problems with my mirrors, particularly in the bathroom. But I tried using the newspaper method last time and that really seems to be working! So instead of using a cloth towel, take a page of newspaper and crumple it up into a ball. Spray on your GlassPlus and then clean the glass with the ball o' paper. Use a dry one to finish the job off.

Except for having trouble seeing clearly, I can't imagine what other problem there might be with streaking .