Thread: Question

Question Question

I'm looking to start trading with some folks at the flea market. I need a quick reference for pricing to make sure the trade is "fair". I'm only looking for POTF2 as I've finally decided to take the plunge and start back-tracking. Anyway, is there a good magazine/price guide that I could refer to on the fly? Perhaps a monthly or bi-monthly publication.

There are two monthly magazines that you may want to try to use for trading purposes. Lee's AFN&TR and Toyfare have price guides though there are discrepancies between the two magazines. Beware that it's not clear how often their price guides are updated as far as the figures that don't move. You may also want to check eBay from time to time for the figures that you need as to what the current going price is. You may even find some bargains every now and then. Try to check the trading forums or even post your wants list as there's a good number of collectors who may have some extras that they can part with. Good luck!
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor
    ACPin Star Wars Webmaster

Thumbs up

Yep Yep. Lee's and Toyfare.
    Be not afraid of any man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens call on me, and I will equalize.

– 19th century ad for Colt revolvers

Be wary of the man who only has one gun...for he probley knows how to
    use it.

Thumbs up

Yep Yep. Lee's and Toyfare.
    Be not afraid of any man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens call on me, and I will equalize.

use it.

I susbcribe to Lee's (now known as Lee's Toy Review). I find the price guide handy and I like their newer feature using red/blue/green shading in the price guide denoting what's hot/cool/new. I think it's a good quick reference guide.

It's a dandy mag, too!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Lightbulb I have an answer...

Tomart's is a good guide. They have one edition with all the stuff up to 1998 including prices for MOMC and loose stuff.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

I can't refer to the internet at a flea market. Also I don't have a printer. Besides the prices for tri-logo stuff is always higher in SSG price guide. Like $12 for a tri-logo Anakin Mechanic, I don't think so...
    Consequences dictate
    our course of action
    and it doesn't matter what's right.
    It's only wrong if you get caught.

Originally posted by ChronicJedi
    I can't refer to the internet at a flea market. Also I don't have a printer. Besides the prices for tri-logo stuff is always higher in SSG price guide. Like $12 for a tri-logo Anakin Mechanic, I don't think so...
    I'll give you $0.99 for a tri-logo Anakin Mechanic figure cause that all he is worth!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

hehehehehehehehhehehehehe!!!!!!!!!!!!

use it.