Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Would anyone buy astro droid sets

Say Hasbro decided to release sets of repainted droids like R2s, R3s, and R4s in assorted colors, would I be the only one to buy them, and Mark2D2?

Heck no, I bet almost everyone here would buy something like that. I know I would!

I'd like some astro droids. they should think about making a 3 or 4 pack of those, with some other misc. stuff like they do with some of the other multi figure w/accessories.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

sign me up for sure!
    talent borrows, genius steals. - the designers republic

I'd love to see some sets of droids!!I'm sure they would be a huge hit..I'd buy at least three packs
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

I would buy em. Wy not? Droids are always fun.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Definitely! Starting with the various R2s from ANH...
    "Afterlife, aftershave - don't hold with any of it!" - Sir Henry Rawlinson.

Look at how well those "Star Tours" droids are selling. Hasbro could clean up with an astro mech 4 pack. They could market it with the Imperial 4-pack, Bounty Hunter 4-pack and Hoth 4-pack!
    May the force be with you.

We have talked about this a few times and heck yeah I'd love it! Astros are my favorite droids, but if Hasbro was to put together a droid 4 pack, they would probably throw in 3 rehash and one new repaint. This what I thnk Hasbro would do, POTF2 C-3PO, POTF2 R2-D2, POTF2 2-1B Medic and another repaint R3. Just another set to buy for one figure. Prove me wrong Hasbro.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

If they re-packed the red astro mech from the Queen's Royal Star Ship it would sell like hotcakes, no matter what other droids they put in the set.

Just my opinion.
    May the force be with you.