My custom X2 masked Wolvie

Hey check it out. After I made my ML unmasked Wolvie custom, I had the left over parts (ML head, X2 body).

Got the idea to paint the head & neck black, and put them together. And there it is! I'll need to get some flesh colored paint to touch up his face later.

I think it looks pretty cool this way, kinda makes me wish they would've given him the mask in a few scenes in the flicks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	custom movie wolvie8.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	85.3 KB 
ID:	6017  

Another shot for fun:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	custom movie wolvie9.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	73.4 KB 
ID:	6018  

looks pretty nice, but IMO the head of the ML Wolvie is a bit too large for the X2 body, looks too skinny that way
    but still very cool
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

Neat custom, but that looks nothing like Hugh Jackman.

Thanks for the compliments!

Yeah, his noggin is pretty huge, didn't really notice that before. Almost like a Hasbro 12" SW figure, eh?

Hugh Jackman, who's that? .....J/K!

I know it's not a perfect figure by any means, I was just having some fun with left over parts. It's all good, I might even make a few more different versions for kicks!
    Last edited by jpak001; 06-02-2003 at 06:57 PM.

I've been wanting to make a custom 'masked' X2 Wolverine figure for a while now. I would have liked to see the mask in the movie.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett