Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ashla & Jempa, Yoda & Chian for Trade

I have an Ashla & Jempa and a Yoda & Chian. The cards are in great condition.

I am interested in trading for the following:

R2-Q5
    R4-M9.

They can be loose or on non-mint cards since I will open them. I will trade one-to-one (e.g. Ashla & Jempa for R2-Q5).

r2-q5

I may know where i can get an r2-Q5 to trade for yoda/chian, it'll take about a week to track it down, though- if interested

Yes, I am interested. I'll keep it on hold for a week or two or until I hear back from you. It won't be going anywhere in the meanwhile. Ashla & Jempa are still available.

I have also noticed that both of these cards have a sticker with a corrected UPC placed on the bubble over the UPC on the printed insert. Does that make these figures an error variation?

your fig's

i can get a r2-q5 out of my closet in about 5 minutes
    let me know which figure i can have.

r2-q5 update

I've located that r2-q5 (plus a few extras) but no r4's. pm w/ trade details if you want to do the trade for yoda/chian- i don't need the asha/jempa as i'll be geting an extra one of them soon)

have r4-m9 for the ashla & jempa
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]CENSORED X 5[/FONT]CENSORED X 5

Sorry, I have already traded for R4-M9 and R2-Q5.

However, I still have left at least one each of Yoda & Chian and Ashla & Jempa. There are a one or two traders I am waiting to hear from, but I think I can assume they are no longer interested.

I wouldn't mind trading for Star Tours, Expanded Universe, or Jabba's band members. I know these are scarce, so make an offer for what you think is fair.

I have all three of the band pairs but the cards are a little beat up. I also have the first 2 Star Tours, REX and G2-4T. Let me know. I also have some other figs so let me know.
    Never question an eye that no longer lives THEY KNOW ALL!!!

STRAIGHT OUTTA LOCASH!!!

Here is my DVD collection

CB4 Where you at?

Beat-up cards are fine, since I will open. In fact, it prevents the guilt of opening a good card!

I believe I has one Yoda & Chian and two Ashla & Jempa remaining.

How does a two-for-one trade for a Max rebo pair sound?