Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    A furry Yuzzum might be appealing. I am speaking about the original, not the digital character from the revamped ROTJ.

If I remember correctly, the Yuzzum was digitally created for the SE ROTJ. Am I incorrect? I swear I heard this just the other day when watching the SE interview with Lucas before ROTJ. I thought I heard them say that the Yuzzum was created as a duet partner for Sy.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

BTW, I wouldn't mind seeing that figure made into a 12" figure, but there are many other more prominate figures who I would rather see get there day in the sun as a 12" figure before seeing the Yuzzum.

This is the original Yuzzum. I do not speak German; but, its the only website with this picture I could find. My preferences are original trilogy aliens, hence my desire for this character.

http://216.127.78.103/~dutch-starwar...ens/yuzzum.htm

I see. I didn't know that. Thanks for the reference picture, I will have to go watch the interview a little more closely.

I like that puppet way better than the cartoon ... errr ... I mean CG version.
    plasticfetish.net

Originally posted by Wampa
    This is the original Yuzzum. I do not speak German; but, its the only website with this picture I could find. My preferences are original trilogy aliens, hence my desire for this character.

http://216.127.78.103/~dutch-starwar...ens/yuzzum.htm
    Damn, that's a great pic! Never seen that shot before. I have seen the puppet before, but I had forgotten about him. So he even had the guitar that Hasbro made but didn't release!

Just give me a 12" Ugnaught - that would look sweet!
    "I take orders from just one person - ME!"

I totaly disagree. The 12" line is not keeping the OT alive, it's the OT that's keeping the 12" line alive. Look at all the EP2 12" crap that is still on the racks. No one wants a Zam, Mace...... we want OT. I was kind of suprised that there were 10 Gam Guards sitting at KB, the other day. I thought they would fly. IMHO, the price and paint job on the head are whats stopping people. Anyways look whats coming guys! That Scout is going to be near impossible to get at retail. I want at least 2. As long as Hasbro sticks with non human figures the line will be fine. I almost cried when I saw the newish Padme and Annie, they are horrid.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Tycho you could not be more correct. If it wasn't for the quality and exciting releases of the 12" I think my interest would have fizzled. However I think they could have made a better assortment than LUKE Jedi (Version 3), and Biker Scout. However the Ewok's look cool. Can't wait for the next wave.
    After 11 months The BEST/WORST figure poll is still going strong.