Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    They are made, ready to ship in some Hasbro manufacturer's wherehouse, but Target, Walmart, and Toys R Us don't want to buy them because their computer inventories are not running up sales of

Zam
    SuperBattleDroid
    Imperial Officer
    Anakin Wedding
    Padme

and there is not room for more 12" figures that don't sell.

There is no human component to the equation either, so don't hide the Zam Wessels. If the computer doesn't show sales, it won't order.

So where's Lando Skiff? Unwanted by the majority of the population according to a computer.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho
    They are made, ready to ship in some Hasbro manufacturer's wherehouse, but Target, Walmart, and Toys R Us don't want to buy them because their computer inventories are not running up sales of

Zam
    SuperBattleDroid
    Imperial Officer
    Anakin Wedding
    Padme

and there is not room for more 12" figures that don't sell.

There is no human component to the equation either, so don't hide the Zam Wessels. If the computer doesn't show sales, it won't order.

So where's Lando Skiff? Unwanted by the majority of the population according to a computer.
    GOSH... hope the stock do not get into the hands of some online sellers who will jack up the prices in a monopolistic fashion... like the PLO KOON.
    [B]May the Force be with us!

[URL=http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/orbitalmonger/detail?.dir=/Toys&.dnm=Star+Wars.jpg]My Collection Pod[/URL]

[URL=http://photos.yahoo.com/anirbas1212]My Sale Pod[/URL][/B]

I know. Plo Koon's a thorn in my collection right now.

Generally I buy all I need of a figure at initial release.

Thinking they were surely going to make all 12 (to 14) Jedi Council Members, I figured I'd get multiples of the ones I really liked.

I bought 2 Ki-Adi Mundis, since his figure rocked.

I don't think Plo Koon turned out as good. I bought 1, but was hoping that I'd get the chance to buy 2 or more of some future sculpt (Eeth Koth or SaeSee Tiin?) that I'd like more.

I do simple scenes (10 figures or less in each group) so I want to set up:

1) 12" Jedi Council (ok, so 12 figures here)
    2) Super Battle Droids fighting a couple Jedi - Ki Adi Mundi & Friend (???)
    3) Saved 12" Jedi for E3 scenes, especially if somebody fights Vader!!!

Well, now maybe I should buy a 3rd Ki Adi Mundi, but I think, "Nah...he's not THAT important - I don't need to highlight him in my collection that way, the way I have like 4 Removeable Helmet Vaders for different scenes."

But I only bought 1 Plo Koon I thought his face was too long, the mask too light in color instead of a more threatening black, and he looks bigger and badder with a Jedi robe on (I might have loners from some of my E1 12", but they'd be better put to use on my Obi-Wan E2 figure or someone else than Plo Koon).

Anyway, now I'm looking for a 2nd Plo Koon figure. Funds for him are not exactly available considering there's new stuff that I don't even have 1 of coming out for Star Wars, so I may just have to wait on Plo and pay a higher price later. The Fan Club could always surprise us though.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.