Crime and Punishment

this show just started its second season last night. I loved it when it was on last summer or last fall, and it continues to be good.

For those of you who don't watch it, it's from the creators of Law and Order, and its billed as the real life L & O. It showcases actual real court cases. Last season it was in SD CA, not sure if it's in the same city this time around.

If you like COPS and shows like American Justice on A&E then you might like this.

Sundays at 10 on NBC.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

D'oh! Forgot it was on. I got stuck on A Time to Kill instead and forgot my TV set has other channels on it.

Does anyone remember a similar show on ABC last summer called State V.? I thought it was slightly superior to CnP because they showed jury deliberations as well as the court case.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

I didn't see it. Or for that matter, hearing about it.
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Watched the show last night and have one question: Where in hell do these whackjobs come from?! Those two defendents are about the most idiotic people on the planet. The guy was 100% moronic solely for trying to defend himself. His questions and statements were practically unintelligible.

Here's my take on what went on in jury deliberations...

Foreman: I know we've only been in here for a few minutes, but let's take a preliminary vote.

Jurors (in unison): Guilty.

Foreman: OK, should we just tell the judge now or wait a few hours and get a free lunch out of it?

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

When the male defendant was talking it sounded like the sound was not synching w/ the video. He had some really weird facial movements. Reminded me of Nien Numb.
    YVH-1 head

Last night's show with the DUI/vehicular homicide was torture. It seemed that no one was willing to just come clean about the whole incident. Like any of them had a good reputation to keep. That pimply-faced geek was soooo guilty yet all he did was point the finger at everyone else. Then the defense lawyer had the gall to get up and say the prosecution's witnesses were all lying teenagers and that all teenagers do is lie. Well, wasn't his client a teenager, too ?!

I was disappointed he only got 4+ years. That punk deserved way more time.

I wasn't sure he was going to be convicted. B/c a couple of the witness' did lie on the stand. I did whole-heartedly believe that the def was driving though.

I will admit that the witness' were put in a difficult position of wanting to not hurt their friend, the defendant, and wanting to do right.

Did you notice that each ep ahs a scene where the pros is either working out or in some kind of social situation? Is that to make them more human?
    YVH-1 head